The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 16th 2013, 5:43 pm

I must ask for a pardon as the folowing thread might/will contain colorfull language. 21+ is adviced.

Yep, another review of the bullshit dakota serves to us. We can start with the "proc manipulation" some ppl say was made. But there is no proof. Well, was no proof. Untill now. I must shake your devs hand. If he just fucked the proc % only, you could coat it with "bad luck" but he fucked the proc order too. Just noticed my rigs are a bit dizzy. THEY SWAPPED BUFF ORDER. Fire that moron.

But it gets better. I dont approve, but I understand the proc manipulation. Like all small bussinesses, you want to milk your oak-dry cows, instead of getting new ones. Your decision. BUT AT LEAST USE THAT BLOOD STAINED CASH TO IMPROVE THE CLIENT. Every 2nd event we get fug bugs as compensation. Constant network errors. But u got something extra last time you updated. Right now EVERY PVP FIGHT IT CRASHES. No bullshit here. EVERY FIGHT. I had 50+ wins today, and around 5-10 losses. On average it takes 1 min to load the game. I spent 60 MINUTES LOADING CLIENT TODAY. Not to mention it crashes before the fight is recorded. I CANNOT MAKE 3 FIGHTS IN 10 MINS. I gotta say gj tho. Every day you make me forget the little crap buggs in this game by dumping bigger crap on my head. Do you even realise how close this game is to complete failure? And that failure means no more of that cash you are addicted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 16th 2013, 5:53 pm

Well said Laks.

This is why I've been on Bluestacks since middle of last event. Had the same experience with my phone.

Get's even better. Using the Bluestacks emulator I received ZERO nexus sprites over something like 4 days. How's that for some disincentive to only be able to run the 24 steps of the level with no chance of getting any cache multipliers.

If anyone else was using Bluestacks for the redhead / cousin event let me know how many nexus sprites kicked off for you.

GRRRR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 16th 2013, 6:18 pm

My tigreys started proc'ing before my prim

Before
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 16th 2013, 6:24 pm

I noticed this in full team fights- where there was most suspiciton of proc tampering. Guess I just comfirmed what everyone allready knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 16th 2013, 6:52 pm

Yes, you confirmed it
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 16th 2013, 10:59 pm

Laks0n wrote:
Constant network errors. But u got something extra last time you updated. Right now EVERY PVP FIGHT IT CRASHES. No bullshit here. EVERY FIGHT. I had 50+ wins today, and around 5-10 losses. On average it takes 1 min to load the game. I spent 60 MINUTES LOADING CLIENT TODAY. Not to mention it crashes before the fight is recorded. I CANNOT MAKE 3 FIGHTS IN 10 MINS.

Better than when my phone takes a dump Laks.  When it dies, I'm LUCKY if it comes back in under 10 minutes.  Typically it's more likely 15 - 20 minutes.

Hence my use of the Bluestacks emulator - even if the bonus sprites rarely, if ever materialize.  They truly are a bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimey
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 12:09 am

Seriously, what's the purpose of a random proc order? Makes the game even more random and team composition is getting more and more useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 8:11 am

the purpose is to lower proc rates, and then blaim it on "bad luck, it is random"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 8:52 am

I love the word random. Being a former coder there is no random.

Its all if and then statements. "They" determine how "random" it is.
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 9:23 am

Aces, are you channeling Yoda? "There is Do or No Do...There is no try"

There is 'if, then' or 'if not, then'...there is no random...

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 9:34 am

Ahaha thats awesome. I was always praying all this treatment could channel some kind of special power.

Maybe i am now jedi?????

Brb
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 11:45 am

Aces, some of the languages now have a "random" function, but even random isn't random.

Personally, I think the team that does their testing should be fired and all of us should be paid for taking their "beta" product and fleshing out all the logic bombs, ab-ends, and functional dysfunction.

Maybe we could craft a compelling sales pitch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 12:10 pm

Okay nope not a jedi yet. Spent a few mins trying to force choke on my cat and trying the mind trick on my wife. The cat is still alive and I dont have any mobacoin.

And hep im not so sure anyone does any testing
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 1:55 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 6:48 pm

Check out this wee bit of frustration. Evil or Very Mad 

Had to take care of a few things in the real world so I thought, "Well, let's see if the accessibility issue has been resolved for my phone".

Over a 90 minute span this afternoon I was NEVER able to access the game on my phone. Granted I was driving (and every once in a while look at the phone to see if there was anything other than the &$^@%^#&%*^@($^@($*^& Hourglass), so the game may have had some trouble triangulating (or whatever excuse the devs choose to use). Evil or Very Mad 

Seriously?

That's why I've been a fan of the Bluestacks. Kudos to Art, Aces, or whoever posted that suggestion a while back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 7:14 pm

I have no clue what bluestacks in honestly
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 17th 2013, 7:15 pm

Is*
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 10:34 am

Hept....sounds like u have a bad cache file...clear data or reinstall app
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 11:14 am

And now I know what bluestacks is but alas my graphics card on my old laptop cant handle it lol

Maybe i will try it on my wifes
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 11:24 am

Aces, check your PM's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 11:30 am

JoDaHo: tried several times to scrape it and reinstall. Not any better. I believe it surface with the last update from Dakota. %*#(^%_(# Evil or Very Mad Since it's an older device, I'll likely see improvements when I get a new phone.

Didn't someone say the other day they worked for / at Verizon. Interested in a PM from them when they finally come back to the board.

Aces: graphics cards have gotten REALLY cheap these days, either from the big box stores or online. Only negative I've seen from Bluestacks is the inability to pull ANY nexus sprites during the last tower event. Other than that, it shines.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 11:37 am

Dude my laptop is pretty old. It may blow up if I tried upgrading it. Its not a big issue anyway. Would have only used it when i was at the cancer center because sometimes theyre wifi has a bad signal so my phone bitches....and the hospital wifi doesnt allow me to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 11:50 am

I'm just loving the fact that once I get to the 15-21 ks range, every "full squad battle" I get, none of my squads proc and I lose. Then, I have to spend 1 ammo to "get revenge" and always win that match...not an obvious cash grab at all...Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 12:11 pm

this shit is really starting to piss me the fuck off!!!!!!!!!

every 3rd fight I lose!!! I can't ever get my ammo reward for finishing a KS but I sure as fuck can easily win the "revenge" fight...and it's getting fucking old dakota!!!Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 12:17 pm

Ugh Aces: laptops are notoriously proprietary and brittle. Start unscrewing things under the hood and you're opening Pandora's Box.

Perhaps Ebay / Amazon for a replacement?

Ravendill: mine are getting the squeeze at the 12 - 15 wins range. #%(*&# Well, looks like we need to put our secret weapons on the backline. That way, when we get hosed with the Full Squad "feature" we can still hammer through without opening our wallets / caches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimey
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 12:21 pm

Are you running the W formation now Raven? And what does your backrow look like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 12:33 pm

Nimey wrote:
Are you running the W formation now Raven? And what does your backrow look like?

I would try your suggestion, but my 8x200 canis isn't quite finished...got like 60 lvls to go Sad

so, I'm running (in M formation):

BF - 'Lac - Mord - Incin - Blue(10.9)
Rig - UM - Giga - Brodey - Blue(10.4)

I have enough for an 8x200 Cannon, but that won't be ready until next PVP event Sad

Last edited by Ravendill on July 18th 2013, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 12:51 pm

Raven withdraw from the area, remove your back line, return to area and watch the stars shine.

Best tip i have been given in a while
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   July 18th 2013, 12:53 pm

Whoa i'm a rapper

Call me MC lowball ahahaha

If you know my "condition" that shits funny right there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured   

Back to top Go down

another scoop of delicious ice-cream from dakota- crap flavoured
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1