The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 12:54 pm

I'd like to see Dakota beat BB to the punch and introduce evolution 3 and 4 lethals. First I want to see Epic 1 and 2s that evolve into lethal 3 and 4s given away as event rewards or in pacts. It'd also be cool if they had crazy-tier lethals that started at 1 and went all the way to 4. This way we'd basically have three tiers of lethals and much more people would be able to add them to their team while still maintaining the exclusivity of higher tier lethals. The tiers would be:

Low: Epics that evolve into v4 lethals (think Canis or Golem in terms of power)

Mid: Lethal v1s that stop at Lethal v2

High: Lethal v4s that started as Lethal v1s

Thoughts?

Last edited by DaedHead8 on July 20th 2013, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 1:04 pm

please for the love of god no....
the market is going thru enough turmoil as it is, that would be devastating to the value of mercs and res, as well as possibly cripple the entire exchange system as a whole

imagine everyone whos already there being locked into top tier for holding 8 in 1 lethals....... regardless of being evolved from E1 or L1....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 1:10 pm

Started as a good idea but yeah it would really hurt epic mercs value. The good i see in it is more lethals going around but thats means the guys who have the advantage now would have a massive advantage.

Game, set and match
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 1:18 pm

i mean shit id love to have some wild 8in1 lethal, a M1-A tank comes to mind idk if anyone is familiar with what those are capable of, but would it really be fair to give the few players that would be able to get them so much power when they clearly already must have an arsenal or strong strategic approach as it is...

not to mention what it would do to epic and lethal mercs already in existence in terms of value and use
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 1:51 pm

They say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Well I say if it's irreparably broke, it's time to take out the sledgehammer and have some fun! Seriously though, the top tier players have a massive advantage over everyone else anyway, sure it might widen the gap a little, but it might also give mid-tier players a chance to catch up. I suppose it's all in the way these new characters are delivered to us and I think it could be done right.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 2:12 pm

It will ruin the fun of the game. Some Epics are stronger than Lethals. Thats why they make pacts for mid-tier players to catch up. Plus it won't help at all cause they will make Thai get stronger Lethals too.

Last edited by Edwardgrc2 on July 20th 2013, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 2:27 pm

Dead i completely understand where you are coming from 100%. Its really hard getting ahead when you start out. I wouldn't have what i do without the people here. I for sure have had it easier because of the generosity but it really sucks when you wish they made other stuff for the top guys to go after so it released the grip on those top tier mercs we chase.

The problem is, we have those mercs and now everyone that got rid of them now have even crazier squads and more people sinking more money in and you know where that puts the free players? Right back where we were already.

Many players would throw fits if some mercs got rereleased in pacts or events but i wish they would because most of those things were attached to events so getting most of them now to even make a 4-- is hard enough nevermind anything more than that. Hell finding even two of certain mercs is crazy enough. Its almost like a punishment for not knowing about the game sooner BUT that shouldn't be held against the older players or guys that can pay
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 2:41 pm

Well, they have slots in the exchange for v3 and v4 lethals, so it will happen eventually. How would you all like to see it handled?
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 3:22 pm

theyv been there from the getgo

BB is a few steps ahead in those manners and havnt released L3 or 4 so i wouldnt expect it ne time soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 4:22 pm

a few steps? Must be cyclops steps then

Dont take this the wrong way, but I giggle a bit when I read this and see how much value everyone puts in that little L beneath a char. It is already known that there are epics that beat Ls (compare shima or shina or aunty grace and golem/canis/incinerate/cannonback etc.) and also rares that outclass epics. Lethal is just a general display of the value, only difference between BB and FF in terms of lethal is that FF lethals always have double action and (not sure if always) double skills.

It could be a lethal with epic-wise stats, and either double action or double skill (or neither of the 2, just the shiny L). It could be a savage for the raid event, to make evolution scaling easier (they wont go beast stats with only 4 instead of 8 in 1) I bet everyone would go nuts for those both during and after the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 6:57 pm

i think once they do that ill probably be finding myself a new game to play personally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   July 20th 2013, 8:03 pm

Why so paint?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!   

Back to top Go down

Bring on the Lethal v3s and v4s!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: