The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things to add to the game.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Things to add to the game.....   July 21st 2013, 6:42 pm

Okay was just sitting back and thinking about things that could be added to the game to make it more fun or at least try and pull fading players back in.

First off for me i think they need fo get the "add skill" implemented. In BB where i mess around while not on FF i did the add skill and added the Sheild Rend 4 to my leader and i think it can be a huge impact. If they put this in place what skill do you guys add?

Another idea is throwing in a 24 hour event from time to time. Make them quick mystery events that no one can prepare for making it a little more of a level playing field.

I saw someone mention in a older thread I think about maybe a event that is based on specific teams for example.... The Mind event....only mercs that are WIS base can be used. Or a kind of track and field kind of event that only agi guys can be used.

The new GI Joe came has a pretty sweet event going where you have to be the good Joe guys and you batter Cobra. This threw me off because my squad was basically all cobra, cause thats how i roll lol but even though it put me at a disadvantage for the event it made it real interesting and now I know if im going to play i need both teams.

How about a special event area like a tower kind of event where they have three zone event area's. one for teams made up of only rare mercs then one area for epic merc teams then another area you can only access if you have lets say two Lethals. Almost like easy,intermediate and expert but merc graded.

Thats all from me at the moment but would like to get some feedback on everything and what would YOU like added, changed or tweaked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 21st 2013, 6:45 pm

I would like to add that I think they should add a training facility area for people that have finished all areas and so they goto this new area to test things like changing around your squad and being able to do simulation battles. Want to mess with your raid squad during a pvp event? No problem just goto training area and pick raid boss sim.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 22nd 2013, 4:46 am

Okay mow back to add skill. While the network error had me i was messing around on BB and added a third skill to my leader. Its almost like having a L with big rig stats. Its the only thing i have i think that has double skill on FF.

Kind of cool starting by lowering everyones def then proc'ing amd wiping everyone out
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 22nd 2013, 7:39 pm

My BB leader is the Black Brute and he has Boon of Mind and Shield 2 (buffs Wis and Def), Berserk (6 random attack hits) and Blitz Assault (1 400% attack hit that ignores position). He's pretty much my best merc. While I would support the add skill feature in FF, I think most people would not, as a lot of veteran BB players do not like the add skill feature and say it ruined the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 22nd 2013, 7:46 pm

Ruined the game = everyone had a mini lethal. I played bb and I can honestly say add skill is one of their best assets. It helps trade, since mercs are eaten, it opens many new ways to play, and it makes the leader worth putting in front line. Only downside is that buffers/debuffers would lose a lot on value, since a leader can be both + hits like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 22nd 2013, 7:47 pm

A truck. Those "veterans" just hated a free mini lethal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 22nd 2013, 10:14 pm

I also saw complaints about how you couldn't predict what an opponent was bringing to the table anymore because not everyone uses a cookie cutter build like I did. I saw the same complaints about the full squad battles. I think the unpredictability adds a lot to the game but I can see how annoying it would be if you were going for top ranks.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 23rd 2013, 4:50 am

You mean, how annoying it is to not be able to reach top just by pouring in ress? No offence to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lastpilgrim
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 23rd 2013, 9:50 am

I like all your ideas, would like to see the add skill as in BB.

Also the idea of having Rare only/epic only events sounds great.

I like the trade in idea it's just a shame you cant trade in say 4 rares for 1 and no coins.
(Yes I know they don't make money that way but it would be more useful)

Another thing I would like to see is an indicator of when the Social gift box is going to be purged i lost about 10 squadmates I did not have room in my squad for.

I think 48 hours for trade is better as in BB and I'd like to be able to put more up than 5.

I'd also like to see a new sector to follow Bitter Descent and to see Mind Erasers work on Rares within the normal game and not just on rares in in events.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 23rd 2013, 9:56 am

^^ agreed
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 23rd 2013, 11:46 am

Dont even dream about any change that is "no profit" in this game, dont even talk about changes that would bring in less money then atm (like 4 rares for 1 and no coins). The add skill feature would be useful to them cause it will purge a lot of old event mercs (like blue bots) that will be eaten, making people work harder and spend more in future ones. That is the only game-changing addition we can expect (aside from even less then 25 event lethals being given)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   July 23rd 2013, 7:58 pm

Laks0n wrote:
You mean, how annoying it is to not be able to reach top just by pouring in ress? No offence to anyone.

Haha, exactly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to add to the game.....   

Back to top Go down

Things to add to the game.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1