The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mad respect to TFB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Mad respect to TFB   August 13th 2013, 12:20 pm

Hey guys, I have been trolling these forums in complete silence since January, but in that time I don't think a week has gone by since I haven't logged on and checked out the trade section. But for some reason I didn't check outside that much, post, and never reached out to the other players of this game.

I just wanted to say that after finally deciding that I want to be active here I wish I could have done it a long long time ago, and the main reason for that is how I have seen the guys from TFB handle themselves in the forum, encourage each other in events, instill pride in placing in the top 500, and working together to get better. I spent many many lonely months in those areas, and it was discouraging for me, being the competitive guy I am. I had a "If first your last" mentality, and not having anyone around me make me realize that it's ok to not be one of the people that is able to start getting double lethals your first month into the game was tough.

In the short time I've been on the forums, you guys have impressed me with your class, optimism, and team spirit. Kudos to you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mad respect to TFB   August 13th 2013, 4:26 pm

Gawsh I'm blushing over here. Really it's all about having fun, might as well call us Team Fun Bug. The other peeps on the team really bring this game to the next level. If it wasn't for my teammates and the other awesome community members on this forum, I would have quit this game ages ago.

Thanks for the props!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mad respect to TFB   August 15th 2013, 3:56 am

M: we're all here to compete & win. Thank you for your kind words.

It's just so much better to share triumphs (and if needed tragedies). Glad to see you way up the leader board. Look forward to sharing more stories with you and "the pool boy" Cool .

H
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad respect to TFB   

Back to top Go down

Mad respect to TFB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1