The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 12:33 pm

Here's the situation:

I have 1 merc that refuses to cooperate when I try to pull her from the "Social" gift box from the Exchange (same location for when you cancel a trade).

When I try accepting her back into the active set of mercs she causes an "Abnormal Ending", forcing me to exit the game.

On Bluestacks it becomes mandatory and I can no longer do anything except exit and restart.

On phone (Android based device) game will allow me to switch screens (Home, fusion, etc), but anything requiring any input (i.e. trading something that requires a volume to be input) fails.

Any ideas on how I can save the merc? She's an 11K wis EVE v4 and I'm at my wits end. Praying she doesn't go to the River Styx prematurely as I still had plans for her.

H
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 12:38 pm

Never had that before, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 12:40 pm

Easy bro email fatalfrontier@dakotainteractive.com

Explain to them and include your game name and wether android or ios. Had this problem last night and it was fixed in minutes
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 12:41 pm

as far as I know, mercs in social screen don't expire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 12:42 pm

Raven is correct
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 12:51 pm

Excellent assist. Thanks y'all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edluv1
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 1:22 pm

Social expires after 30 days I believe. I lost several in december, and now I am careful to cycle them through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 1:33 pm

Some of my mercs are in Social already for 2 months, never lost any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 1:38 pm

Same here fresh. Only the ones left in temp should expire
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 2:51 pm

In BB I had about 150 mercs in my social window and floated them for months and months. Then when I started getting inactive there and playing more here, I noticed that after prolonged bouts of not logging in that the vast majority disappeared. That was actually the straw that broke the camels back for me, as I figured they would stay forever and I lost probably close to a thousand res worth of mercs because of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   August 16th 2013, 4:17 pm

Hooray! Someone from Dakota must be lurking in the forum. I didn't do anything and was about to close out for a while and just tried to get my baby (11K wis) eve unstuck. She popped out like a sub surfacing from a deep dive. cheers 

Thank you lurkers & trolls! You did good.

GRATITUDE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?   

Back to top Go down

Anybody ever get a merc stuck in their "Social" gift basket?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1