The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Enhancement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Enhancement   August 19th 2013, 11:59 am

I' finally finished leveling 8 buzzards but before I evolve I'm trying to figure out a couple things. I read the other posts but I'm still looking for a little clarity.

First, does anyone know the additional stat bonus between 50, 100, and 200 crystal builds?

Second, when do you add the crystals for a 50 crystal build? If I understand correctly, you could add it to the source at ANY point in time. Is that right?

Third, when do you add the crystals for a 100 crystal build? Would you add 50 to your source and 50 to your very first seed?

I don't need any clarity on the 200 crystal build at the moment (far too crystal poor after boosting my leader).

PS - unrelated question. If I switch my leader does the new leader start at level 1 or does the level from the original transfer to the new leader?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement   August 19th 2013, 12:29 pm

1. 50c = +500, 100c = +550, 200c = +650
2. correct, anytime to the source will do.
3. add one set to the source at any time and the other set to the E3 target.
bwjoejr wrote:
This is a more detailed way to make a 8/200c ope fam. Also make sure to level the source up to max level before evo.

Step1: 1+1(50) 1+1 1+1 1+1 Starting with 8 r1 fams, take one of them and put 50 crystals into. Then evo them all to r2 and marking the one with the 50 crystals as ope r2 with the rest being pe r2

Step2: ope2+pe2(50) pe2+pe2 Take one of the pe r2 and put 50 crystals into it then use that one as the source with your ope r2 as the target. Take the other 2 pe r2 and evo them. You will now have an ope e3 and pe e3.

Step3: ope3+pe3(50) Take your pe e3 and put 50 crystals into it, using that one as the source with your ope e3 as the target during evo. Now you will have a ope e4

Step4: ope4(50) Put 50 crystals into the ope e4 and your done. Say hello to your new 8/200c fam or ope e4.
PS - when you switch your leader, you keep your crystals and leader lvls, but your leader skill lvls reset to lvl 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement   August 19th 2013, 12:35 pm

Thanks Ravendill. Big help. Time to evolve these buzzards and switch my leader. Apparently I should have switched out Duke for an agility based leader awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement   August 19th 2013, 12:45 pm

depending on your play style, Dutch or Mary will be your best bet. Duke does an AOE 100% AGI hit, while Mary does a cone hit for 200% AGI.

IMO, if I were you, I would use Mary as she is better for Raid than Dutch, but it's your call.

Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement   

Back to top Go down

Enhancement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: