The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice   August 24th 2013, 3:59 pm

Leader's Vitality is a completely useless skill for many players, including myself.

It would be nice if you could allow players the option to customize their leader with the choice of either having your leader's default 1st skill and Leader's Vitality or only having only 1 skill that you are allowed to choose.

This will add much more dimension and depth to the game in all areas because everybody can have a merc that does what they want it to. Charging a small fee to change the skill each time would also net Dakota money, as I would pay the price to change the skill every once in awhile to suit what I need for each event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice   August 24th 2013, 4:07 pm

Honestly its seeming to me like people want to play BB, just with the smaller player base that FF has.

There's a very fine line of difference between these games and with every event and update that line is becoming less and less defined.

Im not a fan of this idea, but its starting to look like i share this sentiment with the minority of the game population :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice   August 24th 2013, 4:08 pm

I could make a mini telepath lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice   August 24th 2013, 5:43 pm

paintballer58 wrote:
Honestly its seeming to me like people want to play BB, just with the smaller player base that FF has.

There's a very fine line of difference between these games and with every event and update that line is becoming less and less defined.

Im not a fan of this idea, but its starting to look like i share this sentiment with the minority of the game population :/
I've never played Blood Brothers though. Wink

And I don't even think it would have to be EVERY skill in the JSON database. Maybe even take out skills that were used in Event Rares and Lethals and just keep the more common ones. I just want a little more variety and customization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice   August 24th 2013, 5:51 pm

I'd think a good compromise would be to be able to pick your leader, then after that pick a skill out of a preselected group of skills, which could be used differently based on each leaders stats. The skill could be swapped at a fee but free for the first swap, just as the leaders.

More variety, in a manner different than used in BB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice   August 24th 2013, 5:54 pm

Or, have I more or less just repeated what you're original suggestion was? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice   August 25th 2013, 1:28 am

The main reason I'm against the idea is I'd like to see BB and FF become more individual than just the art theme, not become more identical to one another
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice   

Back to top Go down

Have the option to get rid of Leader's Vitality Skill in exchange for only 1 skill of your choice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1