The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WTF happend with trigger rates??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kompi
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 28th 2013, 10:39 am

Does anynbody noticed beside of the me, that the trigger rates are stronly decreased in the new event?
I begin the get f*king angry too see all my mercs just hitting and hitting and hitting, without any ability trigger .

Or maybe only the maelstrom units get this? Which i f*kind dont get from event cells? A new tactics to get more money?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 28th 2013, 10:47 am

as in "trigger" do you mean proc?

Yes, Dakota will never admit to it, but we all know there is a good bit of proc manipulation that happens every event. In the first few days, things are going great; you rack up tons of kills. Then, day 3-7, your buffers buff less, your attackers attack less...it's a vicious cycle that happens every event...unless you buy savages, then even if you don't proc, your bonus dmg will be more than sufficient to kill bosses.

Last edited by Ravendill on August 28th 2013, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm dumb)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 28th 2013, 10:49 am

kompi, as higher level bosses appears,, the proc is gonna be more terrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kompi
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 28th 2013, 5:08 pm

Ravendill: That's exactly what happend. Yesterday i does about 2 mill dmg - 8-9 with full auto - and today the half of that with the same team, regardless of the enemy. Maybe thats is OK, if i get event merc between, but no, a'm over 150 coins, ang get 2 UC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 28th 2013, 6:24 pm

I just needed to do 600k damage to clean up a boss I have discovered. My team has been consistantly hitting 2.5-3 mill damage on single ammo, so I figured I might as well hit it and get the points and not lose it to the timer. Started up, got one of my two blue bots to proc, then proceeded to go 5 rounds without a single attack proc, with 8 chances per round. 40 chances, 0 procs. Did about 350k damage and the boss timed out. WTF indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 28th 2013, 6:32 pm

I love it when my team does that. Only because 9/10 times on the last round they suddenly take down half the bosses hp in the last round regardless of boss lvl lol its funny to.watch em.do nothing then suddenly.proc for 4-7.5 mil for a single relentless assault depending on which merc it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendohs
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 31st 2013, 2:22 pm

I am no business guru but I am pretty sure that pissing off your customers and treating them like they are thick as pig shit is not the way to get recurring sales. But who am I.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 31st 2013, 2:25 pm

You are Kendohs, member of the Forum.

/identity crisis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lginn2003
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 31st 2013, 3:50 pm

I have noticed that the splicer proc is decent not great but decent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 31st 2013, 3:55 pm

Of course it's going to be decent because she's so under-powered for a savage.

Dakota can't go around giving decent proc rates to good mercs; that would be silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendohs
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 31st 2013, 4:42 pm

Wibble

(10 points for whoever gets the reference)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrpug
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   August 31st 2013, 11:28 pm

Uhm, so now proc rates and damage feel as if they are sometimes back to "normal." Anyone notice this?

Don't like the feeling of being yanked around by big D

Edit: So it's clear sometimes the first few rounds have lowered damage and sometimes not. Often the first three rounds have lower rates AND lower damage. The lower damage part boggles my mind as it's very blatant and noticeable. During the second day of SRB, it seems like the fix was in for entire battles. Yesterday it seemed to be half-half. Today it's awful again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF happend with trigger rates??????   

Back to top Go down

WTF happend with trigger rates??????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1