The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let Different Status Ailments Stack!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Let Different Status Ailments Stack!!!   August 29th 2013, 11:05 am

I haven't paid close enough attention to all of the status ailments to comment much further than what I've notice this raid:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but I noticed it on the first day of the new raid. I am running a Switchblade Vulture v2 in my top row and an Incinerate v2 in the bottom. When the switchblade procs and silences the Boss and then the Incin procs and burns the boss, the silence is removed and the burn stays. I've also seen it happen where the switchblade doesn't proc, but the incin will. Then the next round, the switchblade procs and silences and then the burn is removed.

This is very important because, IMO, bleeds/burns are something completely different from silences/stuns and should not be removing each other when applied to the boss. And on top of that, when the silence removes the burn, I'm no longer getting the 99999 burn dmg at the end of the round.

Anyone else notice this or other status ailment issues?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let Different Status Ailments Stack!!!   August 29th 2013, 11:16 am

Yeah its been like thos since i started playing and sometimes it worked out and others it was just not the right time lol

I agree with you about certain ones stacking. Like bleed and ablaze. The latter means you set him on fire and bleed would mean you cut him long, deep and forever! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let Different Status Ailments Stack!!!   August 29th 2013, 11:42 am

The lingering after-effects of any attack (poison, bleed, burn, weaken, etc) should stack in their own silo of continuing damage to an opponent, yet also need to have a clearly defined duration (1 to N rounds, remainder of engagement, until source merc dies, etc).

This way we can anticipate what may effect (and affect) battle decisions going forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let Different Status Ailments Stack!!!   August 29th 2013, 11:50 am

One of the reasons I got rid of my Incinerate too was that they capped the damage on it, so no matter how high I got his WIS stat buffed, he still did the same amount of burn damage. If they changed that, I might try to re-acquire him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let Different Status Ailments Stack!!!   August 29th 2013, 4:11 pm

It's always been this way. It seems there's a max of one status ailment , as they all remove eachother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Different Status Ailments Stack!!!   

Back to top Go down

Let Different Status Ailments Stack!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1