The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrpug
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 4th 2013, 11:16 pm

Basically let a max level leader continue to have an XP bar to fill at max level, and when it fills, the user's Energy and Ammo are refilled (just like when normally leveling). This can be repeated any number of times but does not increase the Leader past 170 or do anything else.

Reasons for why I think this is a great idea:

- Users shouldn't be penalized for leveling their leader fast
- Evens the playing field as "saving" levels shouldn't be part of an event strategy
- More reason to try and include leaders into party lineups
- Less reason to multi-account!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 4th 2013, 11:25 pm

id love this idea personally, but i wouldnt expect them to adopt it because it would detract from res sales immensely. thatd basically mean unlimited free res to anyone who can level their leader effeciently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 4th 2013, 11:51 pm

I really like this idea! To make it not as easy to get, they could make the leader only gain half the normal exp once they're maxed lvl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 4th 2013, 11:58 pm

yea but you could still run around during pvp with only your leader and an active xp boost, even at 50% xp you could level your leader at least once per map run, plus or minus depending on the number of map mobs present/standard xp per mob/length of map

Last edited by paintballer58 on September 5th 2013, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 12:00 am

do it a quarter or eighth then... point being, sweet idea, Dakota make it happen please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 12:24 am

There aint no way. They lose a lot of money in ps and ac if they did this. The only way i see something like this working is if they give you a choice to restore energy OR your three shots. Just don't do both and i can see this working. Or you can only do it once or twice a day
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 12:47 am

^ i agree with Ace. They are losing a lot of profit with the multi acconters and with this they would go bankrupted. Lol

Thats why there is PvP daily. So that u can use the free regen ammo to get mags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 12:52 am

I think it would work good if they gave you 1 mag or a 1 new item thats untradable that moves u 5 spaces like the mandrake leaf or whatever it is in bb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 12:54 am

^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 3:27 am

Lol I doubt the multi accounters are actually reducing sales. If that was the case they would do something about it, like in situations those players are caught selling res.
I honestly think that the multi accounters are making them more profit by forcing paying players to buy stupid amounts of res to keep up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 3:36 am

They havnt gotten a single cent from me.. Ever. And i think other top players buy res off you know who. So i dont see how theyre makin money, must be the 10-25 players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 3:52 am

lol i avoid paying for anything unless im feeling REALLY lazy and ive got spare cash that isnt being spent on other more substantial (real) products, and thats rare lol

but imagine, 10 players buying enough cells to get a full squad of savages and/or res to win 1-2 L would still add up to be quite a bit i would imagine.

and this is leaving out the thousands of other players who buy savages (and yes other people than the top players buy res and savages)

even if 1000 players spent only 1$ in a day that would still be a 1000$ day, selling products that are nothing more than a string of code. theyr imaginary items and cards with so little overhead that they can run this game into the ground and come out ahead for it because theres no loss on overproduction when their shit stops selling

its like selling bottled air, we know we dont need to pay for it but there will still always be people they can trick into buying it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 9:42 pm

Strapavelli wrote:
They havnt gotten a single cent from me.. Ever. And i think other top players buy res off you know who. So i dont see how theyre makin money, must be the 10-25 players
Please sell teles to me , i want them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrpug
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 5th 2013, 11:46 pm

Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah I think the main things are users shouldn't be penalized for leveling fast and this should help a lot of vs. rampant multi accounting. As some of you mentioned, just make the ex-level rate super low like 2x-3x EXP of level 170 and that should help with balancing/cash shop issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blandquick
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 6th 2013, 1:29 am

I am a free player too. They will never do this. Their goal is making money.

I hate to say it, but the addicts will stay no matter what. The free players don't matter too much (we are fodder for the paying players). The paying players are the demographic that matters.

I can already see it...these games (BB, FF, TF, GIJoe) are easy as hell to regression analysis. Look at all the paying players and see their user tendencies and cater to them.

I am all for your idea, I just don't see how it helps the game devs. Honestly, if this game turns into pay to be competitive like BB, I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   September 6th 2013, 8:27 am

^^ It is slowly getting there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo   

Back to top Go down

Let 170 Level Leaders "Extra-Level" to Regain Energy/Ammo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: