The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wasp broken for event??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kompi
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Wasp broken for event??   September 17th 2013, 2:10 pm

Unfortunatly i dont have any blue bot, so i need to run battles blue wasp instead, but for this event it is totally broken.

The 70% proc rate materializes not more than 20-30%, caused me lots of res loss and much more angry.

Dakota guys, what the... have you done with it, or maybe just need some basic math teaching????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 17th 2013, 2:16 pm

they jimmy rig all the proc rates, not just with wasp, but all mercs...it's their way of making money off res.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 17th 2013, 5:16 pm

procs this event have been crazy. I have never had so many battles where 0/6 buffs (mine and theirs) don't proc.

I think they have a fail-safe set up in the buff proc % that every few battles causes nothing to proc.

Another thing I have noticed is recycled battle scripts.... IE mercs in the same spots will proc at the same times for 10-15 battles in a row. awesome when it is my buffers and hitters that are buffing, but incredibly frustrating when i keep replaying rival fights to have the EXACT same battle, play over 4-5 times in a row before something finally changes. (literally, while I am typing, this is happening. my team is losing to blue-dutch-inc-inc-blue because the battle goes: my golem procs, both his blues proc, both incs proc, battle over. It took 4 ammo worth of rival fights to beat this team that in all honestly should have been an easy win.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kompi
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 3:18 am

Its really crazy.
Last PVP event I ended up every time after 15-21 fight, now i barely can make the 12 because of the procs malfunction. Every single fight, right from the beginning is big question-mar.
And dont mention, my resources are already low after 2 days...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 3:25 am

The one thing i noticed was how much so many people changed they're squads. A really big difference in proc running as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 9:09 am

Welcome to the PVP event. Network errors, crazy proc rates, losing to squads that are way weaker than yours, and running up against three opponent squads that contain a total of 15 Lethals. I don't think you are happy enough! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 9:25 am

I don't usually complain about this, but I literally just went through FOUR STRAIGHT BATTLES (3 losses and one final win) where not a single one of my attack skills procced. In three out of the four my blue bot buff didn't proc either, until the last one when it finally went off and I ended up soaking up four of my foes attack procs before finally auto-attacking him to death. *Shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 9:40 am

And why the hell am i just fighting against teams with lethals from fight 16 on? Although i dont have any... nobody without lethals playing anymore? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 10:48 am

^^ good question
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 11:00 am

^^ an answer that we may never know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 12:26 pm

Just had the most frustrating loss of this event so far. It was a full squad battle

Sunbeam Harvester-Na'Lac-Dutch-Particle Plasma-Deadland Rider
with mercs like spear thrower guy and other mediocre t2-4 epics in the back.

Not a terrible team, but still should have been an easy win. All my buffs proc'd so I figured the game was pretty much done. Then it started. I went round, after round, after round with no procs. They couldn't kill me, but I was killing them so slowly. Finally it was 3 of his mercs, Inamorata, Spear Thrower, and a Mecha horde versus my Golem (which was still blue buffed, self buffed, and now had Rail-Gun Rider 70% damage reduce on it), Rail-Gun Rider, and the Odin behind my golem.

I got a decision loss.

What the hell? There was no way, if the game had given my golem one more attack round, that I would not have won that battle. Waste of 4 mags, and a perfect summation of how this pvp event is going for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 12:28 pm

the PVP mechanics in this game are not broken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 12:48 pm

Sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 18th 2013, 12:49 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 19th 2013, 7:51 am

Glad to see im not the only one frustrated due to proc chances. Fortunately for my mind, i no longer get mad and just stockpiling mags for future events. My humble target top 200 should be managable. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 19th 2013, 2:17 pm

Griping time again. Proc rate manipulation seems worse than ever this event. My team: 1 of 7 procs. Enemy team: 5 of 6 procs. Loss. Rinse. Repeat.

I miss my old team of Blue - Golem - Golem - Golem - Blue where I didn't have to rely on attack procs and could still win 90% of the time Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 19th 2013, 2:26 pm

mamoncrief wrote:
Just had the most frustrating loss of this event so far. It was a full squad battle

Sunbeam Harvester-Na'Lac-Dutch-Particle Plasma-Deadland Rider
with mercs like spear thrower guy and other mediocre t2-4 epics in the back.

Not a terrible team, but still should have been an easy win. All my buffs proc'd so I figured the game was pretty much done. Then it started. I went round, after round, after round with no procs. They couldn't kill me, but I was killing them so slowly. Finally it was 3 of his mercs, Inamorata, Spear Thrower, and a Mecha horde versus my Golem (which was still blue buffed, self buffed, and now had Rail-Gun Rider 70% damage reduce on it), Rail-Gun Rider, and the Odin behind my golem.

I got a decision loss.

What the hell? There was no way, if the game had given my golem one more attack round, that I would not have won that battle. Waste of 4 mags, and a perfect summation of how this pvp event is going for me.
I've lost to this EXACT same team several times this event lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kompi
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 20th 2013, 2:35 am

Today i was wasted 4 mags too keep my 3 win in line (!!!) against an enemy half (or better thirdth) strenght of me.
It was horrific, 3 times happend that i get 0 procs, and he/she every time with all merc (The power difference of the teams best shows that he/she needs so far 3 turn to finishing me).
God in the Hell...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   September 20th 2013, 2:42 am

@Legend - I tried running that EXACT team for a bit earlier, but it wasn't cutting it. I never (not one. dang. time. Got more than 3 buffs out of the group. Most times it was only 1, sometimes 2. Without the attack buff golem auto's aren't that scary, and without the speed buff golem is pretty slow. So you need at least 1 golem and 1 blue to proc every fight in order to be effective, and that very very very very rarely happened. I gave up on the team because I was losing more than I was winning.

@Paint - Glad to know that Dakota has decided that guy will be their ringer. I'll avoid him from now on. I have had more luck killing teams with fista's than Na'Lac or Liliths this event.

@Kompi - I feel like there should be a prize for having to rival fight your 3 win streak. I've had to do it as well once this event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasp broken for event??   

Back to top Go down

Wasp broken for event??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1