The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 5:42 pm

hep described it perfectly. If you dont have low level allys you wont get enought peeps to throw a mag in your fight. its just stupid to spend a mag on something giving you no mag back or enough points to make the mag worth it.

Good allys and teamwork is all you need. phuquit and i are helping constantly with each other bosses, killing one of the other if he is not around at the moment. no problem if the mvp is stolen, as you get some points back anyway plus neither of us is losing mags on fled bosses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 5:53 pm

Kendohs wrote:
Why do the raids die on their ass from day 4. It always seems to go quiet and no-one finishes bosses.
probly coz everyone is doing half the damage they were in the first three days, and no one will spend 2 mags on someone else's boss:( 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendohs
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 6:24 pm

Dakota could do this soo much better if they just listened to their customers rather than the old rinse and repeat. And who knows, they might even make some money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 6:52 pm

well, this reminds me why I retired from the front line other than the time factor.
I have spent money in this game, but they have lost me as a customer now.
SRB or not Farming from here on in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 7:50 pm

Hep no offense but look where you guys are ranked

And now i'm glad i know there is def an "i" in your team. And what i mean by that is if i'm allied with someone like paint i am allied to right now. He has been pushing this event. Now i know this and any oerson allied with top should know where everyobe wants to fall. I planned in only farming but i have paint pushing. I'm down 100+ mags now because i want to help him as much as possible. Even hitting things that will gain me squat but because its down to 8 mins cause of people like you lmao

You should stick to non ally events bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 7:52 pm

And this is exactly the point.

Barely anyone but the older hardcore players that give a shit at all anymore. The rest....if there isn't anything in it for them. So sorry
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 8:04 pm

But now that "the game" has created that how do WE stop it?? What needs to be changed for this to end?

At some point in the past people were having to worry about this. Or did they not care?

And hep i hope you get what i'm saying....the game forces us to put a "i" in team in order to really get anywhere. And its not like you can kind of help out lol thats just silly.

Just like how it makes you look running for L's. If its not in pvp then your allies pretty much know they are helping you run and there won't be a lot of return most of the time. It makes those players look greedy and like the "i"...cause they actually have the res to run? Yup another punishment of the game.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 10:24 pm

I think the return is usually in received ally points. I think that's why players try to ally in their rank bracket so that the points shared and points received are comparable and mutually beneficial.

I've tried going for lethals without allies that were also, its cost me tons of res to win crap mercs like tyypo, etc. Ally points are huge if ur going for 1 L, but essential if your trying for 2

Again tho man I told u it doesn't matter, I've got 4 other fantastic allies giving me plenty of points I'm not worried about ur points...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   September 30th 2013, 10:54 pm

Oh so something wrong with my points now???

lmao you know its good man
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 10:14 am

who is this guy usmanreal? he wasnt anywhere in top 30! and suddenly he is 1!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 10:44 am

I get both Hep's and Ace's points. There is a balance to helping allies and squandering mags.

Hep did mention he'll throw a single mag at his allies bosses. I also find it hard to attack a boss when the requester has only used a single mag. With lvl 90 bosses having 50mil health, you just can't make up that distance with singles.

My biggest problem was having allies from when I first started that have long since stopped playing. When you ask for aid, I am pretty sure you invite your event allies plus other allies in your pool. If they are inactive, you are SOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 11:02 am

usmanreal? Sounds like a thai hacker from the name alone, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 11:17 am

Probably someone who was mid 30's but allied with plingot etc who cashed in his ally points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 11:21 am

Ace, what's your beef today?

If you don't want to drop a mag or a can on ANY of my bosses, that's your choice.  Just like mine is to try and keep the wifey from going nuclear (the primary reason why I stated up front that I'd be shooting for top 200 or so). Also, if you wanted to run with paintballer and the other lethal hunters, then you should have signed up for FFF and not TFB.

By the way, I have about 500,000 ally points to cash in so that should pull me up into a more reasonable ranking (and thank you to ALL my event allies).  I figured that the points hoarders had some advantage over the synchronic points collectors, so I figured I see how far I would climb when I started collecting.  Since you're pitching a fit, I'll do the collection now so you can see me climb up the ranks.

A completely different problem is that occasionally allies that are dispersed around the globe may not be able to cover each other regularly (when it's good for them to be on and playing, it might leave them with no one to finish off their bosses).

Final point and then I'll get off my soapbox, when an MVP for a boss is locked up, it's up to the player that will be receiving the MVP bonuses to make certain you get the MVP awards; it's not necessarily your allies duty to handle it for you.  Going on to the next battle and expecting someone else to clean up the detritus is like leaving the dirty dishes in the sink and expecting a "servant" to follow behind.

If you want to risk losing the MVP spiffs because you are too busy elsewhere to return and make certain you get the rewards, then there will be scenarios where you are hanging out in the wind and the boss escapes.

'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plingot
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 11:24 am

No, usmanreal never ally with me or my team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Noo   October 1st 2013, 11:39 am

legendslayer wrote:
usmanreal? Sounds like a thai hacker from the name alone, lol
No he is not in thai team

We dont know him
I google his name , he is a hacker
Coming from blood brothers

We are not playing event anymore

Within 1 day less he never in top 30 and jump ahead of plingot whos play almost 15 hrs a day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darr
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 11:54 am

If usmanreal is indeed the same player from BB then this is a very worrying development.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 11:55 am

Either the beginning of the end, or a clarion call to tighten down the ship for the stormy seas ahead ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 11:58 am

neato
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 12:00 pm

It's not impossible, usmanreal just needed to MVP 24 lvl20 SRBs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 12:05 pm

uh oh, we're screwed...if the "legit" thai players are saying he's a hack, then we're in deep shit affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 12:06 pm

It's a dog-eat-dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 12:11 pm

^ lol! 

he has the following L:

Daddy v2
Fista v2 x3
Biofuel Bengal v2
Lady Drillshot v2 (Facebook campaign where they only gave our 1)
Katie Kong v2
Tele v2
Marcus v1
Deadeye Doug v2
Mac v2
Nox v2
Commando v2

Epics:
Corperate v2
Colossus v2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 12:14 pm

lol also, look at his comments board from December...comments from sarmad3000...

he had 3x Ultra Loroc before event was even over...

Last edited by Ravendill on October 1st 2013, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Agree   October 1st 2013, 12:15 pm

Ravendill wrote:
^ lol! 

he has the following L:

Daddy v2
Fista v2 x3
Biofuel Bengal v2
Lady Drillshot v2 (Facebook campaign where they only gave our 1)
Katie Kong v2
Tele v2
Marcus v1
Deadeye Doug v2
Mac v2
Nox v2
Commando v2

Epics:
Corperate v2
Colossus v2
This based on an asumption of unlimited moba coins
Or a hiden method which u can trick a,server communication to increase a drop rate of lethals

Anyway, my feeling now is that i m facing with the real hacker first time in life

I always think hack is not possible
Not today it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Good infor   October 1st 2013, 12:20 pm

Ravendill wrote:
lol also, look at his comments board from December...comments from sarmad3000...
Very useful information

It means he inactive and after got ban from bbrpg
He moved into ff game

No wonder why he can go to rank 1 in a few hours of plingot stop playing
Using all ally points add up from rank 23456 in top 10 now still about plingot

But he is coming from nowhere without showing any damage ranking

Remeber the boss 60 millions die last srb?.
I dont think it is a bug now
It dies from colosus and it is the first salvage pack after a few hours
This mean he can hack any card from pack offering too
And has some method to kill the boss before the turn ended

Ahh my head is not thinking organizely now

Let i do my work first , talk later guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thalstin
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 12:52 pm

I hope Dakota deals with this hacker situation as soon as possible.

I don't remember him being in Top 25 and suddenly 13m+ points. That's not possible and can't be explained with cashing in ally points. That's more than 10m points gained in a very short time.

And what also bothers me is the fact that he has so many and some of them very rare lethals. If there's a hack to get those easily, the game is dead for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 1:31 pm

Or in general completely dead...

I'm pretty sure jawbreaker was hacked into the json and game by a player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 1:36 pm

Looks like he's gone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edluv1
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 1:39 pm

It happened right after i reported him to mobage, probably a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 1:46 pm

paintballer58 wrote:
Looks like he's gone?
this implies he is watching this forum
he knows from his feeling and his past experience from BB game what gonna happen
he may remove himself out of the leaderboard for now
but no gaurantee that the last day an unknown player will pop up and claim reward again

this is a fall down of FF for sure
after i check the history of reward and top 30 rank in srb raid that contain telepath , i kinda suspect some players in there now
after full of investigation with my friends and some top players i m always chat with
I will let u guys know who he is ( but in a term of gamer id , i cannot find his real identity for sure )
only a suspected gamer id.

the key part is he hold one tele path, this means he must play srb event at that time
unless he traded from someone else with crazy crazy offeer such as 3 fistas
since he can genereate fistas for free (in my opinion)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thalstin
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 2:00 pm

edluv1 wrote:
It happened right after i  reported him to mobage, probably a coincidence.
That's rather unusual for them to act so fast Smile but hope that's the case.

It'll be good if one of the devs posts something about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 2:14 pm

*tinfoil hat on* It was a bait from Dakota to force players to spend more resources to reach their ranks back ;-).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 2:22 pm

Come to think of it, caya could be right. This isn't the first time some no-name "Where the hell did they come from" player topped the board, only to disappear after a little while.

Intriguing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 2:25 pm

Vnblast?

There's a usmanreal1 and 11, if you look at 11 he's talked to several forum members, mainly Edward bugging him to trade, and been around for a while actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendohs
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 3:11 pm

Its just the devs tester acc's for fixes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 6:01 pm

He is the BB HACKER

I been trying to make him trade. But doesn't respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 6:02 pm

The guy i been talking about.

He got banned from BB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 8:22 pm

Ugh havnt found a srb since this one started, just lvl 90 meatbags that nobody touches Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 9:58 pm

I'll touch your meatbag paint Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trob1831
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 1st 2013, 10:11 pm

^^ lol! me first bounce 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 2nd 2013, 12:17 pm

haha...just sniped MVP from like 5 other people...and the best part is I only AO twice! 100k points fo me Very Happy

sorry Iginn, Strap and a few others pirat 

my lucky day cheers

P.S. - this will be my one and only MVP for the day...thanks Dakota!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 2nd 2013, 2:46 pm

Anyone notice how HARD the SRB lvl50 hits when the skill procs?

Even with AO and OPE blue proc, my fams are dying after two hits.

It's like Lilith...but not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 2nd 2013, 2:52 pm

Did you also notice how they amped up raid boss damage the day before they released a feature allowing you to use erks in battle?... Never believe in coincidences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 2nd 2013, 4:09 pm

^ ding ding ding!

burn through them e.r.k.s before tower that way you need to buy/trade for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 2nd 2013, 4:16 pm

They only make money when we are low on resources, so you better bet EVERYTHING dakota does is to the end of one reason and one reason only- get resources out of the game every way they can.

I for one don't mind this change, it adds a challenge and risk/reward aspect to the gameplay.

All-Out damage caps, proc scripting, and manipulation however are another sort.

More of the first, less of the second dakota!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 2nd 2013, 4:18 pm

^ here here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   October 2nd 2013, 4:56 pm

mamoncrief wrote:
Did you also notice how they amped up raid boss damage the day before they released a feature allowing you to use erks in battle?... Never believe in coincidences.
The only goal of every game is to make money, here it is no different .. And trust me, they'll keep finding ways to earn more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal   

Back to top Go down

Nether Core Raid Event - Blazing Howitzer Lethal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3