The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dakota needs to lower price on Res

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   September 27th 2013, 10:50 am

I honestly feel Dakota is screwing themselves by not evaluating how much their RES are worth. There's guys in the game with 1000+Res and Dakota tells us they think 1 Res is worth 1 USD... if they sold AC at 1/3 of what they are now I guarantee people would buy more. 30 bucks for 90 AC actually sounds like something I would consider buying. The exchange would come alive and mercs would finally start to be worth something. Right now with RES so over valued it makes it where mercs are worth a ton or nothing at all. Event rewards should never be going for 1 Res each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   September 27th 2013, 11:07 am

There has been some talk recently about changing prices for resources. Not that I am an expert or have any inside information, but I bet that we will never see that change. My hypothesis is that due to the fact that FF runs in the world of Mobage, they set the pricing scheme for all of their games via the mobacoins. So for a company (Dakota) to use their framework and structure, they must agree to value their resources the same as everyone else. This ensures a consistent value across all games and also ensures that Mobage gets their cut. I'm sure that for every mobacoin that Dakota gets from its players, Mobage takes a large percentage of it. Kind of like for every $1 mobacoin we spend on FF, Dakota turns around and gets $0.20 for it from Mobage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   September 27th 2013, 11:26 am

The problem is that Res don't translate to other games as is. FF Res to BB Res is like 3:1 ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   September 27th 2013, 7:58 pm

I remember mamon brought up all these points in a thread recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   September 27th 2013, 8:40 pm

Well id say both threads need constant BUMPS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   September 27th 2013, 8:48 pm

Also, with all the corruption that could happen if mobacoins became one of the "currencies" within FF, I don't think those tokens will ever be trade-able or gift-able as there would be a strong incentive to cheat and steal (even more than currently occurring by the criminal underbelly of the game).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lginn2003
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   September 27th 2013, 10:33 pm

Thank you dakota for saving me money since the resources are to expensive and I will not be buying anymore resources, You have now lost one paying customer. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   October 5th 2013, 11:41 am

While moaning the lawn today, i was thinking about this suggestion and prices overall. In the end, i got to conclusion that i would rather see prices of savages during event lowered drastically.
The only way how relatively new players could compete to veterans in raid events is through savages. Full squad of savages should theoretically make the damage about equal to well prepared lethal team. As it stay now, the price one would have to pay to reach that is enormous and i would like to see single example of any1 who ever did it. (has any1 seen full savage team in any event?) Make the savage team cheaper, lets say 15-30$ and u will see the difference. And i bet there would even be increase in resource trade.
Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   October 5th 2013, 11:44 am

If savage teams were that cheap, everyone would have one, and raid would end up simply being whoever could throws the most resources at Dakota. Which wouldnt be new players.

Plus did you look at the top 25 this last raid? Ma y of the teams were almost all savages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   October 5th 2013, 11:49 am

I have checked a few and haven't seen single one. All what i could see in top25 were pretty much familiar names i have seen before and before and before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   October 5th 2013, 5:30 pm

I saw at least 4-5 in top 25 full of savages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   October 5th 2013, 5:33 pm

Costs around $200 to get 9 savages unless your unlucky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   October 6th 2013, 11:42 am

What kind of damage were those full savage teams doing in comparison to say a top non-savage pvp squad of 2000a's or incinerates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   October 6th 2013, 12:18 pm

Savages were doing from 40-60 mil.
The highest Team of savages was from Sojamario but he had 2 Blues instead of all savage and did 60 mil.

Blacks and Incinerates aren't doing the same damage with the weaken. They were around 20-40 mil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dakota needs to lower price on Res   

Back to top Go down

Dakota needs to lower price on Res
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1