The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm late to the party...need allies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 8:50 am

I've been busy since Raid ended and it looks like I missed any opportunity to join an established team. I'm taking it easy this event but i'll still be <250 and i'm sitting on 30 BE's in case the Raid Bosses are good.

If anyone is placing <300 and will need another ally please let me know ASAP!!!!

Thanks all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 8:58 am

I'm always looking for active players of any rank to casually ally with. If you don't make it into one of the structured teams, I'll be happy to add you as a friend and tower ally. I'm probably going to rank between 250-500 this event (I hate tower events) but usually rank under 250 in pvp and raids. In-game name LegendslayerX ... I'll free up an ally slot for you regardless of if you want to ally for the event or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 9:09 am

orion u better add legend asap lol. it not everytime he offers to ally. u can learn everything from him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 9:14 am

Invite sent. I like the tag line btw "Officially retired. Still lurking", but maybe it should be "Officially retired. Still lurking, and casually ranking higher than most!"

I'm right there with you, I really just don't enjoy the monotony of tower very much. So this should be a nice break and allow me some time to build a POPE Tig and some other mercs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 9:14 am

Yeah I figured that, his name carries some weight around here lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 9:32 am

Thanks for the endorsements, guys! Embarassed 

Orion, you've got some pretty solid mercs. I have a feeling allying with you is an investment that will bear fruit in the future! Feel like going for Top 25 next PvP event? Hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 9:51 am

I didn't see event page posting so I hadn't even logged in on FF. I need allies

I still don't see json update so not that late to the party lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 9:57 am

Hahaha, I appreciate the ego boost but I don't think I'm there quite yet. Still having too much trouble in the 21-30 range.

I didn't have the Canis and Cannonback last PVP so maybe I'll feel more comfortable after I figure out the best way to work them into my squad.

@Arthainius - Invite sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 10:03 am

There's no event yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 10:05 am

dokesh123 wrote:
orion u better add legend asap lol. it not everytime he offers to ally. u can learn everything from him
Im quite sure what my dear FFF brother meant to say was.   "Hey Legend and Orion you should ally up with FFF's Team TREAT.    The have 3 solid guys so far and need a few more to round out the group....and they are looking for guys to go in  sub 250 range so its sounds like a perfect fit for all!"

edit well he meant to say that in addition to the accolades he fittingly bestowed upon legend...

Last edited by Everydaynyc on October 7th 2013, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 10:06 am

absolutely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 1:02 pm

I'm fine with that if you guys need fillers, but until I see the rewards I really don't want to commit to <200 although I would be surprised if I didn't go for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 1:35 pm

I'm not going to actively shoot for under 250 (unless the event rare is a must-have), so I don't want to bring your team's score down. But if you want me as an ally anyway, I'll take the free ally points Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 1:35 pm

Ditto Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 2:53 pm

u guys are welcome. legend as a topper from original legendary B Team who has built very good squad around just 1 blue bot. and orion who has progress so fast for a newcomer who started from crdnl dual gunner just a month ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 2:58 pm

just drop ur names in the fff tower thread guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 2:58 pm

Hey orion i'm gonna farm and mess around as much as i can. I will ally you if you still need any. I would add anyone they just have to know i can finish 100 or 1000 depending ya know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   October 7th 2013, 3:31 pm

I just took a spot on FFF Treat but it looks like there is one more spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm late to the party...need allies   

Back to top Go down

I'm late to the party...need allies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1