The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Question about allies search

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Question about allies search   October 10th 2013, 4:53 pm

As I am somewhat new to this forum, I have typically just searched for event allies in-game. It frustrates me however that I usually cannot fill all my event ally slots because most of the players that pop up in the search are listed as having logged on 7 days ago. I typically am able to rank in the 400 - 700 range with only two or three allies, so I think I have something to contribute and I expect I could do even better (maybe be <500 consistently) in a full team.
Is there something I am missing that keeps the search from finding more people that are actually still playing? Should I be unallying inactive people from my big list and requesting people in PVP matches or Raid events so that the event ally search returns more active players?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 10th 2013, 4:58 pm

First off, welcome to the forums. You can to the right place! The forum is an awesome place to connect with other allies who are shooting for similar goals.

I would suggest applying for Team Fug Bug under the TFB tower event thread. TFB fills spots for casual and free to play players from ranks 150-500 typically. You can find some solid allies, push up in events, and never have to run an event with 3/5 allies again.

Other than that, yes, you should keep up to date on your list as much as possible, removing those inactive players as often as you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 10th 2013, 5:25 pm

Your English is supposed to better than mine Moncrief. You can to the right place ! ..... You came to the right place !* pig

To pglandis: As far as I remember there still are 2 spots left in Delta team of Team Fug Bug. Delta shoots <500 so if you want to, apply ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 10th 2013, 6:57 pm

Welcome.

Add a brief note in the thread - TFB October Tower, and Zoar will hook you up.

Quick reminder about event allies: you can only select from your current allies for events. Also, there is a limit (I think it's 6) allies that you can have in the combination of the lists for an event (Allies, Pending, Requested).

If you receive requests from players that would like to ally with you, but you have other plans for the event, you will not appear available to those that want to ally with you. You must delete those undesired requests to be available for those that you are seeking to ally with for the current event.

Finally, if you accept a request to ally for an event, you a LOCKED in to that alliance for the duration of the event. Nearly event some have trouble getting their allies in order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 10th 2013, 10:20 pm

I would like to also add that any player with an already full ally list WILL NOT show up if you do a search for them. They must make space before they appear via the search for general allies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o0molotov0o
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 11th 2013, 2:23 am

We would be more than happy to welcome you on TFB should you still have troubles finding a team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 11th 2013, 10:23 am

Thanks for the responses and the welcome. I'd like to stay loyal to the 1 or 2 regular allies I do usually have so I don't know if joining a TFB team would work at this point. I appreciate it, and I will keep it in mind for the future. I will also see if I can get them to join the forum as well so we can stay together.
Thanks for the explanation of how allies work. I understand it a lot more now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 11th 2013, 10:28 am

When the event starts, there's always someone from the forum that has difficulties getting all their allies. Revisit the event threads and you might find someone needing an ally or two.

Any of the allies you get from the forum are far superior to the anonymous random gamers that the Search feature pulls.

Just make certain you have a few slots open to accept new allies as they have to be an ally before they can be an event ally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 11th 2013, 10:46 am

pglandis, look at TFB team Delta...it's still open, so you have the option to keep your 1-2 reg allies and add a few more to the team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 11th 2013, 11:24 am

Great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 11th 2013, 5:08 pm

Another good option is to have your friends join the forum and TFB as well! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   October 13th 2013, 12:22 pm

Join fff or tfb team, they are cool guys most of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about allies search   

Back to top Go down

Question about allies search
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1