The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 13th 2013, 1:02 pm

All i see is you just feel jealous of my ability and duke

To be success in the game

We are different than u baby art

U cry
We not

Just say and admit u r jealous

Easy words baby art

No need to keep complaining

It is a game
One day a game die
And i will die with my rare cards

Just wanna let u know, one day i will make u cry for real lol
Just kidding , i dont have that strength
I m an old man wih 1 lovely kid, no need to fight u and be in jail
Stupid action
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 13th 2013, 1:47 pm

Art stop being such a drama queen
Just play the game or quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 13th 2013, 2:49 pm

Anyways back on topic...... how bout that epic reward...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 14th 2013, 12:28 pm

Looks good. I want at least a baker's dozen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 14th 2013, 7:53 pm

30% Capture bonus started.

Also, how about that new Bio-mist pack? An actual 10% chance to get a Lethal! I love how they have Mista-Fista front and center on the advert, like he's actually a useful lethal still. Or maybe its just them telling us straight up that "No matter what drops, its still going to be shit. Enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 14th 2013, 9:12 pm

Hahahahah L or not its still a turd sand which lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 15th 2013, 12:17 pm

So, does GK always work where if you run out of time before finishing, you reset to bonus x1? or do you keep the bonus of the last completed stage?

I always thought it was the later, but I timed out with like 3 spaces to go on stage 5 and only got 17 chests with a bonus of x1...ended up getting like 4k points instead of 20-30k for the stage 4 bonus Evil or Very Mad

is this how it always works? or is it broken/changed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 15th 2013, 12:19 pm

its how it works. u have to finish stage or loose whole bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravendill
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 15th 2013, 1:11 pm

caya wrote:
its how it works. u have to finish stage or loose whole bonus.
wow, I guess I never noticed...that's such bull shit! Don't they know this is a cell PHONE game? If you get calls and shit, you shouldn't be penalized for it. How can they expect you to block of 15-25 min of your day for every GK...I know this may be old news, but it's kinda new to me Evil or Very Mad 

This game is seemingly beyond repair!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 15th 2013, 1:12 pm

U must never forget its only a game after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 15th 2013, 1:33 pm

Raven, I feel for you and your plight. I've been getting calls for interviews and stuff that kill any progress I've made in the nexus. Would be nice if I could turn off the phone part of my phone as it's so annoying when I'm playing a game. ROFL.

Anyway, several times when I've been dumped out, for a call or the random dropping the game does to me, by the time I can get back in I've lost the multiplier too. Bad for game stats, but good for real world work prospects.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 15th 2013, 1:35 pm

Separately, I've only captured 2 of the Prawns and would like to make an 8-in-1. If you've been having a windfall of captures, please let me know as I'd like to get 6 more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fozziev
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 15th 2013, 1:36 pm

Ive been pretty lucky so far hept I might have some extras for ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orzhov
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 12:42 am

Less than 24 hrs remain in the event, I wonder who's gonna get a L this go around? If I'm lucky at this point I will but it's looking pretty dark in my corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 12:46 am

you look to be pretty set Orz Smile
piling up the points nicely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orzhov
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 12:49 am

I am but unfortunately my team mates aren't exactly pushing for L. Hell I wasn't even expecting to do it myself but it just seemed to fall into place but I can't fault my team for it. They are doing the best they can and I appreciate their support. I just hope I somehow manage to stay in it because this would be the first L I win between playing BB for almost a year and then FF for a month haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 1:02 am

Haha if you came over earlier you may have a few already lol
I'm R hunting but some how I'm in the top 25 lol, points in this tower is definitely way lower than before haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orzhov
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 1:03 am

Well, a lot of the top players did get banned lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orzhov
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 2:35 am

I'm curious to know how many boxes during a single GK has everyone gotten? I got a grand total of 29 once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 3:09 am

usually about 16. my max is 22.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thalstin
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 6:04 am

duavae wrote:
I'm R hunting but some how I'm in the top 25 lol, points in this tower is definitely way lower than before haha
Your casual style of play continues to amaze me my friend.

Active play Top 10, casual play Top 25. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 3:06 pm

I got one nexus that gave me a massive 12 chests. My next nexus I had 10 by the end of level 2 but had to exit the nexus because i got called into an emergency meeting here at work. Grrr.... if I miss top 25 by a few hundred k points, im blaming you, work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 3:29 pm

exactly the same is happening to me. how can fragging server know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 4:02 pm

Also, since mamon's been busy, I went and finally added the event rewards and tower boss to the wiki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 4:14 pm

I'm so sorry on that Legend, this has swiftly turned into a hellacious time for me. I lost two weeks cause my boss went on vacation and right after she left we had 3 deaths an an eviction that I got to take care of in her stead. And those were the two weeks that I was really needing to use to get ahead leading up to one of the busiest weeks of the year for me. I am going to be pulling 2-4 all nighters in the next 9 days to get all my work done as is.

I'm just hoping we get another 7 day wait for the pvp event because I REALLY want to play this one competitive but if it starts before next Saturday there is no way I'm going to be able to play at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 18th 2013, 5:10 pm

Thalstin wrote:
duavae wrote:
Your casual style of play continues to amaze me my friend.

Active play Top 10, casual play Top 25. Lol.
This one doesn't count bro, I was bored and had time to harvest tower bosses and the GK keeps popping up lol
but if you look at the points tho it is not even 1/3 of what we were doing so casual it is......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 20th 2013, 8:08 am

Trading has started. I've already xchanged 2 worthless mercs for 2 drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 20th 2013, 12:53 pm

I traded one of my bulls for an F9, got another F9 for 2 PS and 3 AC. I just need two more F9s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   October 20th 2013, 3:31 pm

I grabbed a V2 lethal from this event for my mordeo. I'm glad I didn't play this go around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;   

Back to top Go down

Infinity Gates Event - Kenna Attack Kai, Lethal;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2