The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 12th 2013, 4:57 pm

I have decided that even though Mordeo Mutant is WAY more useful I still want to get a Hardshell V2 to play around with. If anyone has a V2 or 2 x V1 they are having issues getting rid of PM me. The last Hardshell V1 went for 80 PS, and I am sure that someone could get more than double that (and quicker) with a Mordeo Mutant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2013-02-01
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 12th 2013, 5:47 pm

Yup that's a solid trade in my mind.

If hardshell didn't have that little red "L" in the corner, how much would he be going for? 30 res as a v2? 40? MAYBE 50 simply cause he is double action?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 13th 2013, 9:44 am

Well, I did get a counter offer of a single Hardshell V1. I apologize if that was someone on here, but there is no way I can justify anything less than 2 x V1s or a V2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2013-02-01
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 13th 2013, 1:20 pm

And you shouldnt. One went for 80 res and a mordeo is at least in the 150 ballpark. Its a great trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 13th 2013, 10:09 pm

This thread needs publicity to! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 15th 2013, 8:28 pm

Bump.....I know someone wants to get rid of this useless thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1fferent
Rare
Rare


Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-08-11
Location : United Kingdom scotland/ south-east england

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 16th 2013, 3:48 am

If its that useless why would you part with such a gd merc? Surely sell it for ac and buy them for less Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 16th 2013, 9:19 am

I knew someone was going to ask that. lol

It is more of a sentimental thing. In the thread about coming up with the next Christmas reward merc I came up with a phase-style ability before Hardshell was ever revealed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1fferent
Rare
Rare


Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-08-11
Location : United Kingdom scotland/ south-east england

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 16th 2013, 10:32 am

Fair enough Smile an expensive sentimental merc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
avatar

Posts : 1390
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 21
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 16th 2013, 10:57 am

I thought it COULD be good, but it's not now that I've seen the proc rates. Only 20% on the Heavy ( it's not even the old 200% Modifier anymore ) Attack with Ethereal Shift or something, meaning -> 0% proc chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 16th 2013, 11:31 am

I know that from a gameplay stand point this is a stupid trade on my end, but I decide to use my Mordeo hoping that his usefulness would well outway (as mamon said) that little red letter in the corner. Maybe the newness just needs to wear off a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
avatar

Posts : 1390
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 21
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 16th 2013, 12:53 pm

Maybe when they launch another nerf, they also give Hardshell a buff ? Wink From 20% to 30% / 35% would make it a little bit more valuable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2013-02-01
Location : Los Angeles, CA

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 16th 2013, 2:42 pm

Nope. It's the single target that kills him. Deadeye has a 50% proc chance, and he is still garbage tier. If they made it a 20% chance to proc nuke that hit all targets with a 30% chance to phase he would instantly be viable. But as it stands- trash tier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 16th 2013, 5:25 pm

Maybe...just maybe, the people that own one will read this. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 18th 2013, 10:01 pm

ok.....who did it???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ucsdelton
Uncommon
Uncommon


Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 18th 2013, 11:55 pm

Hey kainwind i think i made a mistake on the counter the 75 cans was suppose to be other way around. I screwed up hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 19th 2013, 9:03 am

Ah man....crap. I was afraid of something like that. As bad as I want to keep him, I also want to be fair. Just PM me and let me know what you want to do.  Sad 

Thank goodness I did spend those 75 cans cause I was looking around last night. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ucsdelton
Uncommon
Uncommon


Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 20th 2013, 12:38 am

It was my mistake also still new to this counter idea. To be fair just gift me back 50 cans and i will let u keep 25 cans. Just send to ucsdelton acct. Thanks again for being fair about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 20th 2013, 9:04 am

Oh wow dude.....thank you very much!

Btw, I just saw that in my previous post I left out a very important "not". So to correct that, I did NOT spend the 75 cans. lol. I will send the other cans to you right now.

Edit: Well I sent you 30 today, I will have to send the other 20 tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ucsdelton
Uncommon
Uncommon


Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   December 20th 2013, 6:13 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1   

Back to top Go down
 
WTT Mordeo Mutant for Hardshell Automaton V2/2 x V1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Mutant Uprising Graphics Previews
» The Mutant Uprising Story
» THE MUTANT UPRISING
» TMNT NECA series with wrong head, rare?
» Playmates TMNT Classics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: The Exchange :: Trading Post-
Jump to: