The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Raid Squad Input

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2013-07-24

PostSubject: Raid Squad Input   December 16th 2013, 10:25 am

My squad isn't working as well as I had hoped...probably because it's half Attack and half Wis.

If anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks.

BF - PulseWeaver - Tigrey - BF - Leader
Incin - Primarch - UM (13299)- F9 - Prawn

I've been doing 2mil on a single mag about 60% of the time. The rest of the time I'm ranging 1.2 - 2.8mil

I've got the following on my bench...

(2) Prawn (13221 Att x 3 @ 200%)
Corporate Bouncer (12057 Att x 4 @100%)
Spitfire Jawbreaker (12378 Wis x 4 @ 200%)
I'm working on a savage wanderer which will replace something soon.

I had the Spitfire in for the prawn but it didn't seem to be doing as much (maybe the proc difference?) . I may swap them back and double check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amerame
Rare
Rare


Posts : 248
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Raid Squad Input   December 16th 2013, 10:32 am

shellstinger is bugged it's disapointing, he's doing 3x100% instead of 3x200% meaning prawn significantly outdamage it, even with the weaken.

You should swap the prawn and UM in your setup imo.

I'm running :
Prawn - Prim - Inci - Prim - Shellstinger
WL - Oathb - F9 - Oath - Oath

doing 1.2M to 3.6M so far with a single ammo, with an average somewhere in the 2.4M.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1fferent
Rare
Rare


Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-08-11
Location : United Kingdom scotland/ south-east england

PostSubject: Re: Raid Squad Input   December 16th 2013, 10:34 am

Im pretty pissed with the shell too built 2 thinking they would do some serious dmg.. hugely disappointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2013-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Raid Squad Input   December 16th 2013, 10:42 am

Well if either of you need a Prawn or 2 I'm open to trading them. Both PE with 30c (10 in Att, HP, Def)

I'd like to get 16AC each
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1fferent
Rare
Rare


Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-08-11
Location : United Kingdom scotland/ south-east england

PostSubject: Re: Raid Squad Input   December 16th 2013, 12:29 pm

Id be ok for now bud, saving my res for a serious upgrade/ L attempt.

You running W formation?

Perhaps try

Bf-pulse-tig-bf-leader?
Incin-prim-prawn-sfire-um?

Whats your f9s dmg like? Also is pusleweaver buffing much? Surely at r1/2 it cant be much?

Backrow wis mercs deal the same dmg without penalty I think? Spitfire may do more than f9 if your chain works on pulse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2013-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Raid Squad Input   December 16th 2013, 12:37 pm

I'm running V which sucks but is the only why I could get the Tig to buff the Pulse which in turn buffs the Primarch and everything else.

Pulse isn't buffing a TON but when it gets hit with the Tig first and the Primarch buffs as well then it's really solid. My hope is that it will also hit the savages and when I all out will get some really high damage.

Right now I'm using the same form you recommended but I have the F9 in instead of the sfire. I just finished a 3-n-1 wanderer (savage) which I'm going to swap for the UM. I'll throw the sfire back in for the F9 and see how that works.

Just going to be a constant juggle I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1fferent
Rare
Rare


Posts : 339
Join date : 2013-08-11
Location : United Kingdom scotland/ south-east england

PostSubject: Re: Raid Squad Input   December 16th 2013, 1:08 pm

Yea requires tweaking Smile sfire should do well with the wis buffing.

Mammon etc would be best to advise you, still learning abit myself tbh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic


Posts : 1503
Join date : 2013-07-12
Location : TX no longer ... now FL (7psoGP)

PostSubject: Re: Raid Squad Input   December 16th 2013, 1:40 pm

Take care when you are chain-buffing mercs. If the rates are high (like 70%) then the likelihood of the proc occurring is reasonable. If you are relying on low rates (30% or so) there is a sizable risk of not getting the damage you are seeking.

Also, considering the pathetic damage from Tigrey and your Pulseweaver is only part of the way to it's max (since they are not tradable, yet), you might want to consider dropping one of them for something with better damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Raid Squad Input   

Back to top Go down
 
Raid Squad Input
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ravenwing Attack Squad Question
» Devastator squad weapons
» Raid Night
» Geʀмaɴ Squad »ʙoτ-ʟuɴaτic«
» looking for a deal, input welcome

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Events-
Jump to: