The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

World of Tanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ongkuba
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: World of Tanks    January 4th 2014, 6:49 am

maybe some play this game too.... here a little video Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU0o2ULnpN0&hd=1

have fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 5th 2014, 11:34 am

fatal frontier is too hard for me to keep up with any other phone based games. i caught myself playing fallout new vegas till 4 am last night lol. im amazed how that game keeps me more interested then gta5 and gta5 just came out. Some hacker gave me like a billion in game dollars in gta5 now its not even fun. I can do anything at any time and waste as much as i want and the account never goes down lol. think i hit the cap or something. Anyway the ps3 gta5 ediition i just bought 2 months ago is for sale now. i bought it with 3 year protection plan if anyone is interested. Gta5 also coming to PC which was only reason i bought the ps3. My loss could be osmeones gain. only looking for 210 out of it. it was 300 new 2 months ago with the protection plan. Ill throw in a few games that are really good classics like dantes inferno and fallout 3 along with the gta 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daltigoth
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 5th 2014, 2:27 pm

Funny... I mentioned to my son that I used to play Wasteland and all the Fallout games but never played new vegas. He went out and bought the ultimate edition for me and I've been geeking on it for the past two weeks. I love how with all the new games out I'm playing one from 4 years ago. lol.

Come to think of it, The PS4 is still in the box. No good games. Back to the PS3...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 6th 2014, 1:12 pm

Daltigoth wrote:
Funny... I mentioned to my son that I used to play Wasteland and all the Fallout games but never played new vegas. He went out and bought the ultimate edition for me and I've been geeking on it for the past two weeks. I love how with all the new games out I'm playing one from 4 years ago. lol.

Come to think of it, The PS4 is still in the box. No good games. Back to the PS3...

Aren't all PS3 games available on PS4 ? Thought you could transfer them for a small fee, something like €5,00.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 6th 2014, 2:10 pm

I stick to pc games permanently, WoT's is a great game, though I need to upgrade my gfx card to run as my current card is having issues recently.. quite a demanding game!

Gotta love fallout though, even games like deus x have more life span than alot of recent games.

Im itching for a decent rts, a new c&c would be great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daltigoth
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 6th 2014, 2:28 pm

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
Daltigoth wrote:

Aren't all PS3 games available on PS4 ? Thought you could transfer them for a small fee, something like €5,00.

News to me... Yup! Just looked it up and it looks like for $9.99/per game you can transfer it from PS3 to PS4. Not sure how I feel about spending even a single cent more after already purchasing these games but it's nice to know I can if I want. Thanks for the info, Fresh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 6th 2014, 2:32 pm

Seeing as many of the games for ps3 will be selling for less than 9.99 in the bargain bin in a years time anyways, I don't understand why they think that is a good deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 6th 2014, 4:19 pm

ya the ps3 and 360 were so ahead of their time. look how long that console lasted and how good the graphics got by the time they had to upgrade hardware. BTW for those of you who have been missing out on PC gaming it is far superior at this point. The new upgraded hardware basically made the ps4 and xbox one a moderate PC gaming machine. When gta5 comes out on PC, console players are going to have wet dreams. The same game but wayyy better graphics. I cant wait.

I build my own PCs but im running AMD FX-8320 8 core processor, GTX 770 G card, 16 gb of ram, and 120 GB SSD for most my games others that constantly update go on the standard hard drive. But I also have a raid setup that a couple local companies use.

In short my gaming PC could indian run around the ps4 and xbox one all day lol. Even fallout new vegas a 2009 game on ultra settings stilll looks as good as alot of the ps4 and xbox one games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 6th 2014, 4:23 pm

Daltigoth wrote:

Ya if you have all xpacs then do them before you finish the final battle. Makes the story line alot better. Also love how you completely decide the outcome of the game based off of single conversations and actions. The new fallout on PC will be AMAZING. Even fallout 3 is still awesome.

Speaking of which im gong to grab 6-9 wins real fast in FF then play a game of league then on to New Vegas once again. BTW I have 380 hours in New Vegas. Dont plan on beating it quick if you want to build a truly good toon. You can finish story lines with meager gear but its alot more fun to max out levels and get best weapons before doing main quests. Also ED-e and Boone are my favorite two companions. You can run with one human one robot tech in newvegas. Theres a cyber dog then ed-e a flying little round bot that shots lasers then he has a quest line where you can upgrade his laser and armor. The game was underrated in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    January 6th 2014, 4:43 pm

Also heard elder scrolls is making an online mmorpg. Depending on how advanced the controls are it has huge potential. The trailers ive seen look like basically a skyrim online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks    

Back to top Go down

World of Tanks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1