The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
urs4mine
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 18th 2014, 5:25 pm

You all did exceptionally well.  From 9th through 1st to all have 40mil+(50mil you know who u are  affraid  ) points is an outstanding achievement.

To the nah sayers who feel the only way to do this was hack i say, get urself 1500mags, 200ac, 80ps and 16hrs to play with and hit me up at the end of the next pvp and let me know how it goes.

Thank you to all(Wretched, Zema, pirates, fff) who helped provide the competition to make this a monumental event.

I need some  Sleep  now, I believe I have "Fatal Frontier" burned into the lower 25% of my field of vision  pale 

Again congrats and happy gaming to all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 18th 2014, 5:38 pm

You guys are crazy. Congrats.

On the flip side, I enjoyed my 8 hours of sleep a night! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 18th 2014, 5:39 pm

Congrats to everyone, nice job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 3:48 am

urs4mine wrote:
You all did exceptionally well.  From 9th through 1st to all have 40mil+(50mil you know who u are  affraid  ) points is an outstanding achievement.

To the nah sayers who feel the only way to do this was hack i say, get urself 1500mags, 200ac, 80ps and 16hrs to play with and hit me up at the end of the next pvp and let me know how it goes.

Thank you to all(Wretched, Zema, pirates, fff) who helped provide the competition to make this a monumental event.

I need some  Sleep  now, I believe I have "Fatal Frontier" burned into the lower 25% of my field of vision  pale 

Hey, besides the congratulatory slap on the back for a job well done, how long did it take you to accumulate 1500mags? I don't think I have ever had more than 300.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 4:20 am

heptathlete wrote:
urs4mine wrote:

Hey, besides the congratulatory slap on the back for a job well done, how long did it take you to accumulate 1500mags?  I don't think I have ever had more than 300.
With my far from perfect team, i should be able to make about 300-400 mags per month. Already farmed about 180 mags from current raid event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 5:01 am

Last raid with my standard team I was able to farm 600 mags. the higher level boss you can MVP the more mags you can farm in raid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
urs4mine
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 10:53 am

It took me 3 raid cycles. Would have been 2 but I missed out on the December raid due to holiday planning and the like. It is a total pain to farm those amounts of mags but, pays off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 11:51 am

It takes a firm commitment to farming and not spending mags when you see your rank declining.

It also doesn't help when you can single mag for an average of 3mil but average only 8mil on the allout. WTF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 1:15 pm

Yeah, proc manipulation in raids can be lol worthy. Yesterday in the first hour of SRB my all out was between 35 and 45 million damage. During the second hour every boss I hit was within one million of 25 million, no exceptions. So halfway through Dakota decided to flip the switch and lock in my damage at 25 million. Super funny to see it happen in real time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
urs4mine
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 5:52 pm

That sounds like a total bs move on their part. U spend the time and effort to come up with a viable raid team and they go and cut ur nutz right off.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 7:06 pm

They could have least locked my number in at a believable amount, like 35 mil. But to go a solid hour without hitting anything lower than 35 and then suddenly go a whole hour where everything is right at 25 - i call bs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pharrjuku
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   February 24th 2014, 7:30 pm

If you can spend the time for raid (if u don't want to lvl up ur leader or use PS) as in PvP, 1 raid will give you about 1000+ mags minimum ^_^

If you hv 300mags and really can play 15hrs per day, the daily return can be estimated about 200+...

That sure ain't a bluff.. They actually are making more than that.. otherwise same ppl can't come back every PvP with loads of mags.. The top players' points are the proof.. It's inflated more than double every PvP.. ^_^. Hv fun guys...

Note : you aren't getting the Raid L.. You'll fall between 30-100 range..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whitey872005
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   June 20th 2014, 12:07 pm

urs4mine wrote:

Who hit 50 mil points?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   June 20th 2014, 2:39 pm

This topic is from like 4 months ago, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   June 20th 2014, 6:24 pm

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
This topic is from like 4 months ago, lol.

Very true, but how many times have you seen 50 MILLION points for any events?

BTW ... I'd guess it was TechnicalSpartanism, DevilDriver, or urs4mine as they've been way up in the ether on most events.

Guys ... am I giving credit to the wrong compatriots?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP   

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the L winners of the latest PVP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1