The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

network connection error

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: network connection error   February 19th 2014, 12:47 am

I am in the 3rd zone of the last area of the map. I am getting a repeated error in the middle of the zone (the single path just before the last split out). The error pops up as "Network Not Available. Server communication error. Please restart the game." with an Exit button as the only option. The result is that it crashes, logs me out and exits. It happens every single time I try to proceed. It was preceded by a couple battles which would time out almost immediately with the "This battle has gone on for too long and will not be counted" message. When I log back in, it places me back at the spot before the error with the same energy (i.e. it didn't deduct the last couple moves that were taken as the error message popped up).
This error stopped me dead in my tracks in the last 30 minutes of the PVP event. I ended up withdrawing and starting the zone over just to get in my last event PVP matches to deplete my ammo stores (although the last match didn't count because the event just finished). I thought it was related to a PVP trigger causing an error, but it's happening over and over so that's unlikely. Anything else I try to do before tapping GO for those last couple steps works fine (exchange, squad, recruit, fusion/evolution etc.) and my end of the connection is strong all the way through.

Anyone else having the same issues or know of a work-around?

(This error report was also sent to fatalfrontier@dakotainteractive.com)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: network connection error   February 19th 2014, 1:29 am

Within 15 minutes I got a response from Fatal Frontier CS saying that they fixed the issue and gave me two GB Powershots as compensation (pretty nice).  I'm still getting the same error, however, even after clearing my cache and rebooting the tablet.  I will try withdrawing and restarting the zone next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pharrjuku
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: network connection error   February 19th 2014, 1:48 am

I guess everybody came across the same issue. Not only on last hours, it happened on earlier days as well.. Too tired to make a complain to them.. I want 20 GPS if they consider.. otherwise NO to all free stuffs.. ^_^.. j/k.. these things always happen during events.. (Really!! It's just a matter of frequency).. For that they should compensate something to everyone at the beginning of the events.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pharrjuku
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: network connection error   February 19th 2014, 1:53 am

When you log in back and try to match, it says something like "wasn't able to finish 3 matches within 10 minutes and set back to previous stage you were at".. And you have to wait until that leftover timing finish.. Only after that you'll encounter new match.. If you are just starting the precious "Point Boost", just call it as your unlucky day..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pharrjuku
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: network connection error   February 19th 2014, 2:03 am

And why it's being called "precious"? If someone holding at 27th match and keep looping with a "purpose match lost" at 30th could make about 225k - 450k pts just in 10mins.. I think that answers legend's puzzle.. All the best mates!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: network connection error   February 19th 2014, 2:39 am

Problem seems to be fixed. I had to withdraw and restart the zone for it to work. I did still get a "went on for too long and win won't be counted" error on the first battle in the zone. That kicked me out of the zone, but didn't crash the game, but after that it was smooth sailing to the end of the zone.

Before I encountered the error, I had a lone Duchess pop out of nowhere in the first few steps of the zone and say something before fighting (but nothing afterward). I did not get her this time so it was either a random trigger or it was something that was removed in fixing the bug. It seemed odd when I got her that first time, because it looked like she popped up when I should have picked up a blue cache box.

If others had the same problem, they should do a general compensation (for what its worth).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pharrjuku
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: network connection error   February 19th 2014, 2:48 am

Nahhh... Forget about her.. It's time for you to move on.. You'll find a better ones.. LOL!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: network connection error   

Back to top Go down

network connection error
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1