The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

LF: Stalion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: LF: Stalion   February 25th 2014, 5:01 am

Looking for decent evo Stalion, PE ( + ) after the Raid event, hit me up if you ( will ) have one !

Grtz
Fresh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   February 25th 2014, 9:29 am

I'll sell my e4 to you for the $200 it cost me to get it from circular packs! Hah!

J/k... but crazy right? They are gonna be few and far between because they are so expensive to get right now and very very few players have them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   February 25th 2014, 2:13 pm

Yeah expect him to go for no less than 400+ res, sorry thats what happens when dakota releases the first all atk buffer as an epic you have to pay $50 for each r1 for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   February 25th 2014, 2:48 pm

{ Legend reminds himself not to sell off his stallion like when he sold off his blue and black bots right after that raid event for a mere 10-15 res each }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   February 25th 2014, 4:54 pm

I'm willing to pay that price Moncrief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   February 26th 2014, 11:52 pm

Hmm if stallion could reach that high on the trade, since he is limited. im still thinking if i should trade mine, but from the price range, i can finally get some lethals yeyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   February 26th 2014, 11:59 pm

Well, sounds like all the ATK lethals just jumped in value since now they can be buffed like the way Blue Bots used to do before the Nerf-apalousa neutered them like a unic servant of the Roman Empire.

Guessing the buff madness is about to begin again only now it's the ATK skill that will drive the prices on the X.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   February 28th 2014, 10:11 pm

Free bump!

I ended up trading my ghetto e4 Stallion to a friend for Kill Clause + Mordeo. I think he got the better end of the deal, but I've always wanted a Kill Clause! (For my trophy mantle, just like BWQ!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   March 1st 2014, 2:25 pm

Lol, too bad. But yeah, this is just another death-blow for the game. The CXB-family got nerfed for the very same reason except for now they made it even stronger. CXB-2000U could only buff AGI & DEF for a max. of 11k ( POPE version ) where as Stallion now buffs all mercs for 14k ATK. This not only makes all procs stronger, also basic attacks if your mercs don't proc. Over all, if you manage to get a few of these, you'll be able to go top 30 in Raid again without having to spend money. 14k ATK buff + 3x Heavy AGI damage, GJ Dakota ! Now it's only a matter of time to see a squad consisting Stallions and Incinerates reaching the top again.

( Advice to all those who'd like to get their hands on a decent evo Stallion: don't buy it, Dakota will nerf the ATK-family just like they nerfed the AGI-family, your precious 400cc Incinerate will drop in value from 300ac to 30ac )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   March 1st 2014, 2:29 pm

Nah it's not game breaking. The buff is only 35% so around 4500 atk. Plus, it's damage proc is AGI based, so you can't chain them for massive damage boosts like you could with Telepath. Finally, since the buff isn't WIS it wont increase the buff amount of other buffers too (telepath was sooo broken).

He's a very strong merc no doubt, but not game breaking. More of a very good/fast AGI merc that also happens to have the only atk-buff-all in the game right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   March 1st 2014, 4:02 pm

Legendslayer, you do realise this is a better version of the CXB-2000U ? CXB-2000U buffed AGI for 11k as a POPE where as this merc buffs ATK for 14k + has a secondary that does additional damage. Surely, there aren't that many out there as there were CXB's but this merc will be insane for ( all ) events. Incinerates go for the same price as good evo CXB-2000A's went, combine Incinerates with this Stallion and you get the same effect, except for the fact that this will do more damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   March 1st 2014, 9:56 pm

im not totally sure that the stallion buffs 14k damage, his buff damage seems a bit low. i agree with legendslayer that it is a more of a good agi type merc, you might say its like an upgrade of a f-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
bspervy
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   March 2nd 2014, 1:10 pm

As legend stated before, he buffs 35% of his wis.
Still an awesome merc which is just amazing for all events. Don't think it helps you compete vs. paied squads in raid but it might be your best bet if you want to try to sneak a L without paying in raids where the competition isn't that high. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   March 2nd 2014, 5:20 pm

People I know who have POPE Stallions told me the buff is 100%, that's why the price is so insanely high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   March 2nd 2014, 5:27 pm

Got rid of mine cause it wasn't that high. During raid with the savage bonus it would buff that high but not since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF: Stalion   

Back to top Go down

LF: Stalion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: The Exchange :: Trading Post-
Jump to: