The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Transformers: Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Transformers: Legends   March 1st 2014, 11:24 am

I originally got into mobile games via Transformers: Legends.  I like this game with the only defect being that there is no trading aspect to the game (yet).  Hence I got involved in FF.  Now with all the changes, basically Tower and Raid events are boring.  The Exchange has all but dried up for me.  The last few FF events I have been playing more and more Transformers.  Yes, paying players can do better than free-players just like here in FF.  But over there you can do very well as a free player.  They have daily log-in rewards that actually give you good characters and RES.  Plus they just had a new event type-Team Battles which was really fun as you had to work as a team to succeed (and you could post messages to a team board).

So I wanted to share my invite code here incase you wanted to give the game a try.  Essentially if you use the code when you join, you should get some good stuff.  The invite rewards are Level 5 card(s).  Until this first team battle event, level 5 was the highest you could get (think Level 5 = Lethal v1).  For the first Team Battle they dropped the first Level 6 characters (think Lethal v2).  So if you join up, use my code  Exclamation (61239950) Exclamation  and level up to at least level 8.  We both win.  If you want me to send you a personal invite with my code, just PM me and tell me where to send it.  Thanks and maybe I’ll see you over at TF:L!

PS-I still plan to continue to play FF, just splitting more of my time with Legends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendohs
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Legends   March 3rd 2014, 3:16 pm

I have been playing legends for a while zoar. Just about to lvl100. I' ll see you in there, that last team event was a good crack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Legends   March 3rd 2014, 4:43 pm

That was the same game that got me into FF. I just got soooo bored playing it cause I was spending more time selling/leveling up cards than doing anything else. lol.

If they put a trade system in let me know and I will give you the 5s I have. Of course, depending on the power creep it might be worthless now. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Legends   March 3rd 2014, 10:30 pm

@Kendohs: Send me an ally request-Zoar1984 there too. Captain, Level 281. Battles Won: 1801 Battles Lost: More than I can count!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Legends   March 12th 2014, 6:21 pm

Update. Second Team Battle event starting in 40min. See you over there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Legends   

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Legends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1