The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

auto-deploy bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: auto-deploy bug   March 8th 2014, 9:06 pm

Has any else seen the issue of squad mates automatically being flipped around when applying first aid kits? It is really annoying and has cost me some ERKs. I would change a merc to the reserve when he got low (so that he could heal), then I would apply a kit on other mercs that I wanted to keep deployed, then I would advance and attack only to find that my low merc was flipped back to being deployed and I would lose him. I have noticed this issue for at least 5 months, but I have never seen it addressed on the forum (unless I missed something). Maybe it is just my platform (Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus running Android Gingerbread). I guess I should just report it to Dakota.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: auto-deploy bug   March 9th 2014, 6:15 am

its always been that way, also with blood brothers. and as little d just copies the code from BB, the same issues keep happening in both games.
i think the problem is, that the game is not comunicating your lineup change to the server - its just local, until you do another step. if you then use a erk or health pack it refreshes with the server information and your lineup is back where it was when you last time comunicated with the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: auto-deploy bug   March 9th 2014, 9:35 am

It's a feature, so you have to change the order in which you make changes to your squad setup before taking on the next battle. Instead of swapping the squad around, healing your wounded, and stepping forward try this routine.

Look to see who needs help, heal the injured, reset your active line, then step to the next battle.

I've done the process you mention too many time to count. I've had my leader leveled up several times when I had lots of free regen still in reserve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: auto-deploy bug   

Back to top Go down

auto-deploy bug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1