The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TFB - May Raid Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 8:02 am

What's EMEA?
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 8:23 am

Really? They can't even spell "warrior" correctly? Have a good run TFB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 11:08 am

Generally the term EMEA = Europe, Mid East & Africa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 11:48 am

Ah I see. Makes sense. Thanks Hep.
Back to top Go down
WalllachIx1975
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 1:25 pm

Still got 4 slots open if anyone needs more allies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 5:53 pm

Just so you all know, the wretched half of team "beta" has to stop playing as it is causing too many issues even though we don't agree with the full boycott.

I have pm'd the guys but I thought you might want to know you all have 3 less guys to compete with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amerame
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 7:12 pm

Well I have nearly 1400 mags now after the farming, and one of the best team among the competitor left, so I guess i'll be ok. Too bad, easy L it seems :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 7:19 pm

I'll tell edge to keep playing for you guys. He is a pretty hardcore player so you should be fine.

I am still going to have a crack at the damage rankings come SRB Smile

Again, my apologies guys Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 8:25 pm

No worries Dan. Thanks for the intel ...  Suspect 

I just wish I had more mags & time to go after one. Oh, I forgot, my crappy connection too.

Rock on TFB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 28th 2014, 10:49 pm

Thought I might do up the stats of the Rewards for you guys seeing as you will be hopefully the ones winning them...

Leoric, Flameclaw V2 100c
15714 15671 14160 14588 15887

Taurus Commander V2 400c
15266 16171 14000 16427 15103

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nottoc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 3:34 am

I used to play with Koflerk all the time before this forum, he asked me if I wanted to go for an L this time but I said no as play with beta and using all my res to help them last time. Feeling a bit let down by beta now as we had no team (apart from rocket) and this may have been my best change to get my 1st L from Dans up date, so should have gone with Kofleck but stayed true to beta :-(
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 4:07 am

I feel bad as well butni was so short on mags there was no way I could have made a run. Sorry TFB. Will ramp up once the SRB starts but it will be too late for an L by then I think.
Back to top Go down
WalllachIx1975
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 5:33 am

well spent yesterday farming mags so now up to 100 so can start taking some bosses on i hope soon :-) if only lady luck would be nicer when trying to buy a savage always getting the crappiest one if any at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 8:07 am

nottoc wrote:
I used to play with Koflerk  all the time before this forum, he asked me if I wanted to go for an L this time but I said no as play with beta and using all my res to help them last time. Feeling a bit let down by beta now as we had  no team (apart from  rocket) and this may have been my best change to get my 1st L from Dans up date, so should have gone with Kofleck but stayed true to beta  :-(

Good for you Nick! It might not feel right at present, but these folks (a.k.a. forum dwellers) will remember and good things will come from the relationships you build here. Sorry to hear that one of your past allies got jettisoned in the process. Hoping the pangs of regret are soothed by the camaraderie of this forum & the "Line" app (if there is any over on the Line app).

Wishing Koflerk the best in his hunt for the elusive L.

As I still need allies, I'd offer to help; however real world issues and limited assets to make a serious push would seriously compromise that effort.

Go TFB, GO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WalllachIx1975
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 8:09 am

if anyone still have any open slot still got one empty spot for event ally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nottoc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 9:22 am

Cheers Hept, got to stay true, l,m sure my time will come with beta...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 11:20 am

WalllachIx1975 wrote:
if anyone still have any open slot still got one empty spot for event ally

Wall: send me an invite. Some points are better than an empty ally slot. I should be able to toss some your way over the duration of the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WalllachIx1975
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 12:03 pm

Sharkgut got there first :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nottoc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 2:19 pm

Just checked the ranks and koflerk is 1st rocket and amer top 10 as well, wounder why amer drop out of beta as said he had 1k plus mags ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amerame
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 5:32 pm

Well i was supposed to run with dan caya & co but i'm all alone now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 29th 2014, 6:14 pm

@nottoc: It was a messed up situation in the end.

We had a team that would have most probably taken out 6 of the top 10 spots without too much trouble. I am sitting on 1k+ mags right now but am not running along with the other guys because of pressure from various parties due to the full boycott that is in place. I also have what I predict to be a top 5 max dmg team.

It's really frustrating as we have stranded Amerame and caya (pretty sure he is still running but was just getting his farm on) on an event that they have their best chance of going 2L. If I knew it would turn out like this I would not have tried to bother trying to get a team together of allies to run.

Last edited by danthepirate on May 30th 2014, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 1:10 am

Caya & Amer: if you are still hunting allies I can offer both of you some points as I still have openings. Just send an ally request for the event & I'll accept next visit in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nottoc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 3:32 am

Wow if Amer running on his own he is doing well, im very shy on points as farming team dont give many, bsper and me are the givers but thats cus I dont know how to farm lol just playing, joined as whated a full team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 5:52 am

The farming team will still be giving out points, just not until just before the end, when they collect their rewards from all the bosses accumulating in the list. (I have been told it may take a couple hours to get through the list so I may partly work it down before the last SRB run to see where I am at.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 10:03 am

pglandis wrote:
The farming team will still be giving out points, just not until just before the end, when they collect their rewards from all the bosses accumulating in the list.  (I have been told it may take a couple hours to get through the list so I may partly work it down before the last SRB run to see where I am at.)

Me too. I don't want to have tons of fusion cells stuck in the gift box because I can't make enough room to collect the full set (sounds like a bug to me).

So what's the most green victory markers y'all have seen during past raids?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markmolina777
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 12:22 pm

I hope everyone on alpha is doing well mu work schedule has been hectic fight on fellow bugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nottoc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 12:27 pm

heptathlete wrote:
pglandis wrote:
The farming team will still be giving out points, just not until just before the end, when they collect their rewards from all the bosses accumulating in the list.  (I have been told it may take a couple hours to get through the list so I may partly work it down before the last SRB run to see where I am at.)

Me too.  I don't want to have tons of fusion cells stuck in the gift box because I can't make enough room to collect the full set (sounds like a bug to me).

So what'so the most green victory markers y'all have seen during past raids?

I wasnt aware of how people farmed but there has been a few updates on my farming thread so now I get the fact that until the end SRB most farmer will not be giving out points lol my bad didnt know how to farm hence the thread. I have got it now so may try sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketsword
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 2:14 pm

@ zoar and other Alpha. Seems our timing is out. This event is totally different from previous ones in the sense that the big hitters are not finishing of higher level bosses, they are not there. For now I am trying to help allies finish of bosses to try and maximise ammo and not to see "too slow" that often. Don't know what you guys think. I do not mind losing MVP to a squad member if it means we are earning points.
Any thoughts???
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 2:15 pm

May be too late, as I fear that Big Brother is watching this raid closely, considering the boycott, if it is in fact hurting their bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 3:07 pm

@Rocketsword: I agree with your statement. Since the full Savage squads are absent, there are less chances for one to slip in at the last minute and finish off your raid boss via spending one mag. My personal rule for this event is to try to hit the raid bosses that I discover enough to bring them down to at least 1/2 HP (which gets me the MVP). Note that at this point in the game I am generally not hitting a chevron 1 or 2 boss. Once I send out my wounded bosses, I am hoping that event allies or other players jump in to finish them off. Sometimes I will go back with about a minute left and try to finish them off myself. When I get a call for help from an event ally, my rule is dump at least one mag on their boss. If I think I can finish them off, I might dump three mags. I don’t worry about stealing a MVP or Junior from an event ally as I am sure that they will steal them from me-it’s all good. I’d rather that they steal my MVP and defeat the boss so I get some points (and share some that I will get back at the end of the event) then see that boss escape.

@sharkguy: I agree. I also wouldn’t put it past Dakota to have switched up the Lethal for this event from what they had originally planned to release (once they got wind of the fact that savage sales were dropping down to zero). It would be easy to swap out the skill and/or change some stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 5:59 pm

Ditto everything Zoar just said. Only difference for me is that I get impatient and will sometimes kill my bosses with 20 minutes remaining. I do that because I can only play a few times a day and can't get on ever 45 minutes, so I try to maximize the time I can play by killing as many bosses as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 30th 2014, 8:05 pm

DaedHead8 wrote:
Ditto everything Zoar just said. Only difference for me is that I get impatient and will sometimes kill my bosses with 20 minutes remaining. I do that because I can only play a few times a day and can't get on ever 45 minutes, so I try to maximize the time I can play by killing as many bosses as possible.

Daed: starting to sound like our armed forces ... Kill 'em all & let God sort it out!  cheers 

lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whitey872005
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 31st 2014, 6:05 am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't attacked much the past couple days. I have been fighting vertigo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketsword
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 31st 2014, 6:21 am

@ whitey no problem from my side. This is why I play with this group of guys - the game should not be serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 31st 2014, 9:37 am

lol @ hept

@whitey this is still TFB and you're still under 250 so no worries mate!

Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 31st 2014, 10:53 am

@whitey: I know how bad vertigo can be...so just do what you can. No worries. Perhaps play by sound and button location?

@Alpha Squad: Let's talk about SRB for a moment. I only attacked one this morning. I spent 13 mags and with Rocketswords  Like a Star @ heaven  help, was eventually able to kill a Level10 SRB. That was 33,000pts/13 mags = 2538pts/mag. Not very good. So what does the rest of alpha think about SRB in this raid? Are they just not worth it, especially since they will get harder to kill? Or maybe we should try more teamwork and just hit each other's SRB's during their appearance. Post here with your ideas and comments.

Final Note: I just installed the LINE ap. You can find me as Zoar1984. Not sure how responsive I will be but you can try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketsword
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 31st 2014, 11:09 am

I got lucky with a few bosses getting the first go. Managed to get about 5. Happy to help out with attacking bosses where teammates stand a chance to help finish them off. I also believe it will get harder as there are not many savage squads that will help finishing off where MVP has already been decided. Tilton the SRBs are worth it but we would need to help where we can going forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 31st 2014, 2:58 pm

So I accidentally hit "Collect Rewards" on a couple 3^ bosses which basically takes me out of ideal farming business. I was collecting the double-digit points on unfinished bosses as well as most 1^ bosses that I finished outright so I wasn't really doing it all the way. As this is the first time I really tried farming, I'll chalk it up to transitioning out of attacking all the time. I will continue to try conserving mags, but I will also try to MVP anything I discover and try to help on bosses that are from gamma teammates. I may even hit Alpha bosses to help out if I don't have anything urgent I think I will also cash in the list I've accumulated. I think I only got up to 30 stockpiled bosses which included 54 mags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 31st 2014, 5:32 pm

I think for at least today and tomorrow I will only be spending mags on SRBs. I might change that up for Monday and Tuesday since I will be at work and unable to participate in each SRB event for the full two-three hours.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   May 31st 2014, 11:39 pm

Can someone give me the number for FF Anonymous? In the last SRB period, I too easily reverted back to just dumping mags into bosses. I think they were all ones that I discovered or at least ones that TFB players discovered (although not always Gamma). I hope I didn't leave any of my Gamma teammates high and dry during the times I was playing. I did try to always check before committing to an Alpha. I also was able to MVP two of the SRB's, which I only remember doing once before (probably because the regular L-hunters would swoop in before I had time to go three or four triples into the boss). It's fun, but I won't have any stockpiled mags by the end if I keep this up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 1st 2014, 10:37 am

Unless you have TONS of mags, trying to MVP a boss is silly.

Use the 3 mags to MVP the 3 chevron bosses and see how the points stack up. Willing to bet the points / mag is better avoiding the SRBs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 1st 2014, 11:41 am

I just don't understand how guys like Fataledge manage to MVP dozens of SRBs without having Koflerk steal them and yet 9 out of 10 times I have my MVP stolen from me after I've dumped 6+ mags into a boss. It seems like other players are given more SRBs than I get and when I do get them, they get MVPd before I have a chance. Also, whenever I try to discover my own SRB, I'm given a regular Raid boss. I think I've only discovered two SRBs so far. Facking bullshit. I'll never try to win an L in raid again after this. Too frustrating.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 1st 2014, 1:55 pm

Maybe they have an agreement to stay away from each other's SRBs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 1st 2014, 2:49 pm

You need high AVG damage of your squad. My recommendation would be 15M to be average damage. If you can hit for 20M regularly, than its effective to go for SRB. Otherwise, ignore them or tag your allies if they has higher damage squad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 1st 2014, 3:25 pm

I can do upwards of 20 million plus if my procs go off but that brings up another frustrating part of going after SRBs: Proc manipulation. I was averaging at least 15 million per all out but once the SRB hit, my average went down to about 10 million.
Back to top Go down
WalllachIx1975
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 2nd 2014, 8:31 am

Haven been able to find a single SRB but got 3 MVPs on ones shared using 6 mags per kill so was getting around 5000 points per mag which seems to be mrooe than what i get other wise but just not having much luck finding any more SRBs during the time frame they were loose :-(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amerame
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 2nd 2014, 8:11 pm

Holy shit I got 15 srb this wave. +1.2m points roughly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amerame
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 2nd 2014, 8:12 pm

Averaged over 10k per mag, it felt good to not be insta ksed at every corner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 2nd 2014, 8:37 pm

I have been trying to do as many points as I can - which isn't many as if I cashed my ally points now I would be 300k in front of 22nd.

I guess if I "accidentally" get an L I will just give it away...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   June 2nd 2014, 9:28 pm

Thanks to my Alpha Squadmates for their help finishing off Raid Bosses. At this point, my time to play is now limited. For the last day tomorrow, I will probably only be playing to about 5pm EST. At that time, I'm going to cash in my ally points and then hold my breath. Maybe I will come out of this with a Lethal. So between now and then I'll probably drop another 50-75 mags, and hope that is enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFB - May Raid Event   

Back to top Go down

TFB - May Raid Event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next