The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: (UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1   July 26th 2014, 12:48 pm

(UPDATE: I got what I needed, the things on this list are not necessarily for trade anymore and the Vibriss is gone completely.)

I picked one up off the exchange already and I need a second one. I've only got 12 PS, 29 AC and 9 BE but I'm willing to part with that plus any of the following mercs:

Artemis Rider V2 (PE 100c)
Vibriss V2 (PE 100c)
Canis Bulwark V2 (PE, not sure of the crystals, 16007 DEF 14722 HP)
F9 Mark 4 (PE 100c)
4 POPE Blue Bots
3 POPE Black Bots

PM me your offer. You can ask for anything or everything listed above, including my limited RES.

Last edited by DaedHead8 on July 28th 2014, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1   July 26th 2014, 8:51 pm

Damn bro, you really want one of these things, eh?

That's a lot of merc value you are offering for one. Makes me want to go grab one up just to help you out ... and get me some goodies in the process. hehehe.

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyDevil
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1   July 27th 2014, 11:13 pm

The v2 is worth getting. A pvp must. It's no hacker but lowers agi and wis by 10500! Turns the best mercs into stupid and slow. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1   July 28th 2014, 8:52 am

Well I countered for the v1 up on the X, but since they were asking for Double gun Commando I'm not holding lots of hope that my counter gets accepted.

we shall see ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1   July 28th 2014, 5:34 pm

Thanks for the bumps guys, I got what I needed. Twice that actually, although I had to let go of the Vibriss, a couple mercs not on this list and some RES. Having two of these bad boys will really switch up my PVP squad completely. Suffice to say, for the first time since I got him, Jackson will be riding the pine pony.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1   July 29th 2014, 7:27 am

Awesome to hear of your success! Makes me shudder for those top tier chaps that will have to choose your squad as the least formidable of the 3 options during PVP. affraid 

Does this mean we switch gears and see who's interested in your Jackson? How have you paired Jackson in past events?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1   July 29th 2014, 8:08 pm

I use Jackson in every event so there is no way I'm trading him off. There isn't a single merc that doesn't benefit from an AGI/ATK buff so really Jackson is like Peanut Butter, he pairs well with everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1   

Back to top Go down

(UPDATE: CLOSED) Trade me your Spider-Kin ArachnoNeedle V1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1