The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Revise the TFB Charter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Revise the TFB Charter?   July 31st 2014, 9:24 pm

At the request of DaedHead8, a founding member of TFB, here is a topic where we can all publically discuss the following:

In light of the current state of the game mid-way through 2014 what (if any) revisions should be made to the official TFB charter?

For reference:

The 2013 Team Fug Bug Official Charter

Update the TFB Logo Topic/Discussion

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Revise the TFB Charter?   August 1st 2014, 1:39 am

1. At least 1 squad targeting top slots (Lethal hunters) since several events have had TFB-ers land 1L's & 2L's.

2. For Raid - maybe have separate squads for "farm then attack" vs. "farm the event" tactics.

3. For Tower - maybe have the geographies to coordinate efforts. Oh, this would be helpful to continue for Raid as well.

More later!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Revise the TFB Charter?   August 1st 2014, 7:22 am

I think TFB in its current incarnation has had an amazing run. We went from being a top 250 team, to regularly placing all 6 squad members in the top 100, to winning Lethals. And because of our amazing success, I think it may be time to revise the charter. Especially since the majority of the people who join our squads these days have been asking for it for awhile now.

Now, my idea is to have more squads than we will fill up every event. Basically every event have a squad for Lethals, top 100, top 250 and top 500. Since all the squads won't fill up, everyone will just move up spaces when the event starts until the squads are full from Lethal down. I don't think it's worth it to sort by geography anymore, since we rarely fill up two entire squads and it's just extra work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Revise the TFB Charter?   August 2nd 2014, 8:27 am

^^ excellent suggestions Daedhead!

I think we use the geography when we didn't know where in the world everyone was that we were allying with for events.

Also, the casual players (pure farmers) and the completely new should have a squad so they aren't left out in the cold. Maybe we should have some "outreach" squads for the outliers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nottoc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Revise the TFB Charter?   August 11th 2014, 8:17 am

im fine with what ever you guys do but i agree certain events you need backup so helps if you in the same time zone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revise the TFB Charter?   

Back to top Go down

Revise the TFB Charter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Events-
Jump to: