The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator

PostSubject: Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful   March 2nd 2013, 2:17 am

The new areas with RAM's are overly difficult to travel through. The RAM's are * rares, but they have more agility than even a level 70 RAM**! Something is seriously wrong with this picture and it makes me question GameView's quality control. They will also one shot almost anything short of a tier 1 squadmate.

They need serious nerfing. In fact, on my alt account, I am resorting to using 1 alive squadmate per fight, spending 1 ERK per fight, just to get the area done and over with because trying to put up a fight with a team of level 70 RAM**s is pointless when they can't even move first.

Last edited by Lanseal on March 2nd 2013, 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful   March 2nd 2013, 2:39 am

Agreed even when my Jwm proc they still auto attack for 2k dmg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful   March 3rd 2013, 1:35 am

I think it was the last infinity gates event on the 3rd gate zone 6 I believe where it was like halfway through I got completely stuck. The fights went from me winning in about 4 seconds to me losing every time.

The rams are the red things right? I wish mind erasers worked on rares. Those things seem powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful   March 3rd 2013, 2:10 am

Huh. I'm using an OPE 3* Icebot and four 1* Lacerto's (leveling) and they do fine against them....but then again, they just won my 24th PvP fight as well. hmmm...I may have something...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful   March 3rd 2013, 3:28 am

OKRedleg wrote:
Huh. I'm using an OPE 3* Icebot and four 1* Lacerto's (leveling) and they do fine against them....but then again, they just won my 24th PvP fight as well. hmmm...I may have something...

I saw ur squad in pvp but you didn't have ice golem you had your leader!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful   March 3rd 2013, 12:21 pm

That happens if the leader is a higher level than the fam he is on the backrow for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful   March 3rd 2013, 12:47 pm

Yeah the RAMs are a bit too powerful. I had to pull out my reserve team cos the first row got assaulted to death. I was levelling my banshees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful   

Back to top Go down

Map Rogue Assault Mech's too powerful
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1