The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tower Event Revision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Zzz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 1:19 pm

Tower is just awful boring and needs some love, imo. Use this thread to share some constructive ideas (more than just complaining about low capture rates)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Zzz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 1:37 pm

Variety: There are only two types of enemies on floor ten that you face over and over and over. Anything would help to break up the monotony. Randomize it. Mix it up.

Moral/Ammo: Some way to use moral/ammo, but just for fun. Not to make it a large part of scoring that requires ammo consumption in tower events. Simply having an extremely low chance of pvp encounters would be refreshing. Maybe a tower raid boss that you can request aid for, etc.

Difficulty: Floor 10 is really easy. There is absolutely zero strategy required of tower as it is, it's simply a giant resource sink. There should be an 11th floor that is extremely hard and requires well constructed teams to clear. I would love it if healing items were disabled on this floor and healing/revival mercs were made relevant

Phantom tower boss/mobs: It would be a nice surprise if every so often you encountered a super tower boss or a super tower mob. The increased difficulty could be rewarded with a few more points or an increased capture rate. Possibly this could only have a chance to occur during an 'anomaly boost' or something

Lets hear some more ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 2:01 pm

Maybe we could for each ammo we use, the chance to capture a boss increases by say 5% for a maximum of a 25% chance to capture the Floor 10 boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 3:24 pm

oh fuck no on the ammo. we already have 2 of the 3 events that uses crazy amounts of ammo to place well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Zzz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 3:36 pm

^I stated that it shouldn't be a part of the scoring for that exact reason. Full bars of ammo just bug me and it would be nice to sneak in a pvp encounter or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 4:49 pm

I think you should be able to use 3 morales to all out vs tower bosses. This will help struggling players and it will make more experience players reduce the amount of time required to kill the boss. This way it won't affect much the event it will just help new players get the event rare and maybe a few tower bosses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 4:56 pm

^ I think the option to all out attack is a really good idea. Without any effect on capture rates though. It will really help the new guys. The full ammo bugs me to such an extent I'm tempted to sneak outside and pvp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Zzz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 5:06 pm

Pvp encounter rates are so low during tower events that I don't consider it worthwhile

The all-out idea is a perfect solution
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 5:19 pm

Lol i hope Marcus is reading Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 5:20 pm

That morale bar annoys me so much. i keep telling myself what a waste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 5:22 pm

Although I would much rather pvp. What's the point in incorporating a 'battle' button on the main screen if you can't fight at will? It's just there for decoration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    March 10th 2013, 5:34 pm

-Zzz wrote:
^I stated that it shouldn't be a part of the scoring for that exact reason. Full bars of ammo just bug me and it would be nice to sneak in a pvp encounter or something

Oh, LOL sorry. Trying to play the event, work on a project for school, and check the forums, so I skimmed over that part. So yeah, being able to PVP would be great. It would help prepare for the PVP event after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower Event Revision    

Back to top Go down

Tower Event Revision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: