The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

expanding the social horizon &more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: expanding the social horizon &more   March 23rd 2013, 9:48 am

It seems to me that allies in the game only serve purpose when it comes down to event allies, which are only temporary. I feel that the game is lacking a certain social aspect, which would be much improved simply by a means of in game communication such as private and public messages with public being openly displayed on the profile page as viewed by an outside party. The game definitely has multiple facets which are clearly either undeveloped or completely superfluous and ultimately subtract from how seriously the game is taken, and potentially preventing people from inviting one another as new players or even delving further into gameplay(why play deeper into a game when at surface its so vague and pointless at first glance). There have been several aspects ive spent a fair few minutes gathering as much info as possible out of confusion only to find that they really are just pointless yet constitute a fair amount of tapping and inconvenience distracting from the aspects that truly make this game stand out in my eyes. the game has some fantastic concepts and ideas but without these fundamental aspects wont be able to achieve what it has the potential to do so in my mind.

summarized my point im trying to make after pointing out the ally flaw, is to trim the fat and make sure that what is being programmed into the game is useful and well integrated with the rest of the gameplay instead of pointless filler that seems like it would serve more purpose that it actually does

just my 2 cents, like i said i love the game but it could be way better and potentially more popular if effort was diverted from useless add-ons and towards tieing the experience together better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: expanding the social horizon &more   March 23rd 2013, 5:29 pm

I would prefer better chat options or a social room...I hate having to mess around in mobage...improve the chat ingame rather than just boards with 50 letters. A guild or group option would also be nice so we could do like a group chat/group board that was private.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pabsrpowered
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: expanding the social horizon &more   March 24th 2013, 5:31 pm

I agree. I am starting fresh coming from bb my I'd is 7iK3fs. Feel free to add me. Little harder to get allies on here it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: expanding the social horizon &more   March 25th 2013, 9:18 pm

yes, that is exactly what i mean. an in game chat of some form could really work wonders for the game. not only would it allow for us to communicate much more easily with a much greater percentage of players in the game, i think it would also really streamline the whole trading marketplace for much more efficient transaction, but also give players that dont stand a chance otherwise potential for a leg to stand on in the raid events or simply just create a more competitive environment by allowing you to coordinate with friends to take down raid bosses for players who feel the challenge in the events has been lost.

idk it just seems to me like a few simple changes could really take the game to a new level, thats just my personal opinion though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: expanding the social horizon &more   

Back to top Go down

expanding the social horizon &more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1