The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New platforms and Event suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lastpilgrim
Common
Common

PostSubject: New platforms and Event suggestion   April 1st 2013, 9:52 am

New platforms - How about a version that runs on PC's? As it si difficult to get a WiFi signal in a lot of places and mobile signal is also patchy!

Events etc.

1) How about a chop shop or something similar where you can go to get/upgrade characters from events ie be able to convert a CXB-2000 U torso to an A buy using Character Plus Gold plus other characters a bit like fatal fusion but at least the you wont be left with several legs, heads and arms because nobody is trading the torso you want!

2) Also would be nice to get ammo during the normal events.

3) How about a longer term storage facility it would have been nice to build up an make some CXB-100's max evolved but I did not have enough room to store to evolve.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: New platforms and Event suggestion   April 1st 2013, 9:13 pm

I didn't get to cash in my event cells before it was over Sad They could do a limited time chop shop after every raid if that's going to be the new format for event savages.

I like the idea of storing characters. Especially ones that are done and dusted and you just don't want to look at them anymore in your fusion screen. They should still be usable but just... not fusible.

I think it'd be cool if they had mini events every now and then. Maybe the reward could be an elite character instead of a lethal.

Don't you think they should really revamp 'auto squad'. A pvp squad is hella different to a raid boss squad. Yeah I sometimes use auto squad... it usually pulls up my strongest team mates. Then I fiddle around a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New platforms and Event suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1