The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you dont like the game then dont play dummy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: If you dont like the game then dont play dummy   April 21st 2013, 3:49 pm

Can we get a new section to the forum for people who don't want to to cry non stop and actually play game. Its one thing to not like a feature or two but jesus im seeing same 8-10 people qq on every single thread for every new idea.

STFU and play or GTFO and move on with your gaming life Smile

(i put a smile face next to it so i dont seem like as big of a dick)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you dont like the game then dont play dummy   April 21st 2013, 3:58 pm

I can't decide whether to close this thread for being provacative and semi-trolling.... or go and create that other forum for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you dont like the game then dont play dummy   April 21st 2013, 4:26 pm

hahahahahahah now theres some humor. its just brutal swimming though all the negative comments. feel like i need a anti depressant after leaving events section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: If you dont like the game then dont play dummy   April 28th 2013, 4:30 pm

Never underestimate the anti-depressing powers of donating a Golem to a less fortunate player.

I reluctantly volunteer.

TBH, where else is one supposed to vent about developer/game play woes?

If I went to my wife and said "Can you believe those jokers at Dakota!? They re-released event rares and totally devalued an entire class of characters" she'd look at me like I had a teet growing out of my forehead. And then she'd tell me to STFU or GTFO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: If you dont like the game then dont play dummy   April 28th 2013, 4:43 pm

I m glad we have this forum where we can clear our mind n rest some disatisfaction by blaming the devs for all the depressing thing happening in our lives.
Like yesterday i miss the bus n was late to work n got yelled coz i was commenting in this forum about my depression about the re releasing of event squad. Bad dakota. Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you dont like the game then dont play dummy   

Back to top Go down

If you dont like the game then dont play dummy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1