The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PVP Crash's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Facing PVP issues?
Yes
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
No
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
MarcoDoess
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: PVP Crash's   May 10th 2013, 12:42 pm

Hey fellow FF-Men, I'm currently facing the problem that the game crashes as soon as i want to start a pvp battle. theres the message: Network not availeable. Login faield. Try agaon later! > exit

am i the only one with that issue?

makes no differenc ebetween phone and tablet. and also after a new start the issues is still there its the second 10 min period now confused

Last edited by MarcoDoess on May 10th 2013, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PVP Crash's   May 10th 2013, 12:43 pm

Started happening to me this morning. Can't pvp at all. Tried reinstalling, tried new map, tried new squad. Same crash. Never seen it before today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarcoDoess
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Crash's   May 10th 2013, 12:44 pm

sorry to hear that but i'm glad i'm not the only one faceing that problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuannaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Crash's   May 10th 2013, 1:04 pm

Ok, so for once I maybe able to know how to fix the problem: there's new update on squad selection for pvp and you will.get that error if no squad selected. All you need to do is select a squad for the first pvp battle and stick on a squad box to make it default then !stock yours ammos. Hope that'd helped
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PVP Crash's   May 10th 2013, 1:07 pm

Thanks for the tip. This worked for me.

It would be nice if they announced GAME BREAKING CHANGES like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: PVP Crash's   May 10th 2013, 2:27 pm

If u dont select a squad then it should say "select squad" warning not "log in error... Close down thing". I wasted 6 hrs wondering if my acc was hacked... N selecting squad, i forgot which squad no i was running. My others squad were empty(leader only) n it happen that the one i choosed was the empty obe. Cost me my 16 streak n now i will have to start from streak one. Damn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuannaff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Crash's   May 10th 2013, 10:34 pm

dokesh123 wrote:
If u dont select a squad then it should say "select squad" warning not "log in error... Close down thing". I wasted 6 hrs wondering if my acc was hacked... N selecting squad, i forgot which squad no i was running. My others squad were empty(leader only) n it happen that the one i choosed was the empty obe. Cost me my 16 streak n now i will have to start from streak one. Damn

you should have back to main screen and check squad rather than take the risk.
regardless now you can forget pvp and stay on event map as compensation Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donpepin
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: PVP Crash's   May 15th 2013, 11:54 pm

Sorry to highjack this thread, but I have a similar problem. During the Keymaster final stage, after I beat the boss and took the last step, it gave me connection error for 20 mins. After those 20 mins, logged in to see that it fails to teleport me out of there and give me the same connection error. So basically I'm stuck there until the end of the event.

I know for a fact it's not a connection error on my part. Tried out from Wifi, Cell Phone Internet, and public wifi. Works for everything else except fatal frontier. Considering we only have a few days left and I was in the 70s rank making it to top 50, I'm totally screwed.

Sent an email to Dakota Interactive and hope to get it fixed, along with a compensation of some sort. Since I know top 50 was within my reach, I can say I just lost a Lethal to a fluke connection error. Thanks Fatal Frontier!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP Crash's   

Back to top Go down

PVP Crash's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1