The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Single Shot = 1 mag, Semi-Auto = 2 mags, Full-Auto = 3 mags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Single Shot = 1 mag, Semi-Auto = 2 mags, Full-Auto = 3 mags   May 31st 2013, 9:40 pm

Because sometimes 1 is not enough and 3 is too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Single Shot = 1 mag, Semi-Auto = 2 mags, Full-Auto = 3 mags   June 1st 2013, 2:50 am

I agree iirybackii but I doubt they care. It sure would be convienent but in the long run, its not in their best interest to help us conserve our res. and time....but it would be sweet if they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Single Shot = 1 mag, Semi-Auto = 2 mags, Full-Auto = 3 mags   June 1st 2013, 10:22 am

Actually Blue, I see this as a way to get us to spend more resources than we normally would. 9 times out of 10 if I see a PVP match that virtually requires an all-out attack, I'll either pick a different fight or just gamble on a single shot. Having a double shot option would prompt me to spend 2 ammo where I otherwise would have spent 1 or 0.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Single Shot = 1 mag, Semi-Auto = 2 mags, Full-Auto = 3 mags   June 2nd 2013, 2:32 am

You have a different style of play than me DaedHead8, I get where you are coming from though, especially if you are just tagging rbs. However, Most of the rbs I face, I can use 2 single mags and do over half the damage, which makes me MVP and guarantees my 2 mags back. The problem is time, having to sit through 2 attack sequences and then wait for other players to finish the rbs or srbs off is a pain, allowing us to use 2 shots at once would speed up the process and make it to convienent, thats why I don't see it happening...they want you to burn that 3rd shot on the over kill to save time and spend money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Shot = 1 mag, Semi-Auto = 2 mags, Full-Auto = 3 mags   

Back to top Go down

Single Shot = 1 mag, Semi-Auto = 2 mags, Full-Auto = 3 mags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: