The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Raid Event Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Raid Event Suggestions   June 3rd 2013, 5:00 pm

1. a. Interchangeable squads - Have the ability to make squads interchangeable, like PVP. The squad I want for Full-Auto, may not be the same squad I want for Single Shot. It would be nice to be able to change squads without leaving the map (or would that screw up how you control our team's proc rates? ::end snark::

b. Select formations - Be able to also select what formation each squad will have from battle to battle (or would that screw up how you control our team's....ok you get the idea, I'll stop the snarkiness).

2. Swap out leader - I'm guessing if #1 is possible, then it might be possible to be able to also swap your leader out of your raid team for a merc who is more useful.

3. Show how many points you've accrued for your allies - Self-explanatory. Not a priority, but it would be nice to have.

4. Create a Semi-Auto choice - Discussed in another thread, but worth mentioning again here. A spend 2-mags choice would be nice to have.

5. Make savages tradeable/bot event - Discussed in another thread, but this needs to happen for everyone's sake. You guys got maybe a dozen or so people this event who made savage teams compared to how many hundreds of people for the bot event that had tradeable parts.

6. Lower the number of mob attackers needed for Super Raid Boss mob bonus - Nobody ever hits this number. Lower it. Drastically.

7. Fix the UI on the Add Ally screen - Sometimes I end up accidentally selecting an ally I don't want for raid battles because of the way UI is currently setup. You can touch anywhere on the "banner" (I don't know what else to call it) of a person's name and all of the sudden, they're your ally, despite having a button off to the right which says confirm or something like that. Make it so that only the button adds the ally, not just touching their name, because this can inadvertently happen while scrolling down the list of allies.

Last edited by iirybackii on June 4th 2013, 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimey
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Raid Event Suggestions   June 4th 2013, 1:19 pm

Agreed on #1-#7
And lower the needed points for the event reward at raid events. Seriously 5,000,000 points? That's current Top 15! At tower and PVP events is much lower so that casual players can get their hands on 1 event reward at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Raid Event Suggestions   June 27th 2013, 2:04 pm

Dakota,

Thank you for bringing back the chevrons. Could you make one addition to the raid bosses screen? I like how you included the skull icon in the lower left corner of the boss panel to show that we damaged the boss. Could you also include one other icon in the lower right corner as well, like a two hands shaking to show that the ask for aid function was enabled?

In this present raid, many of us are encountering network bugs and whatnot that don't allow us to ask for aid, or we ask for aid and it closes on us and we're not sure if it activated. Having an icon would help us know whether we did or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid Event Suggestions   

Back to top Go down

Raid Event Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1