The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator

PostSubject: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   January 23rd 2013, 9:47 pm

People doing "unbalanced" trades and multi-accounters alike are getting mass perma-banned. Also, there is a glitch that allows someone to generate hundreds of drakes/horns/heartbloods per hour, destroying the market and bringing down prices.

This is a downright tragedy since I only recently recently created a NPE Artemisia, NPE Jeanne, and NPE Griffin.

I suspect people will start leaving the game now that it's become a festering glitch-fest. They may even join FF since it hasn't happened here (ironically, due to the slower updates), but I somewhat doubt that since their disgust will just make them leave altogether.

Anyways, discuss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   January 23rd 2013, 9:54 pm

My buddy and I are the ones that originally discovered the exploit. I submitted a bug report and sent an email to support over 20 hours ago bringing this up, but they apparently don't care. I haven't duped any horns though. I've put too much time an effort into my fams to risk a ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   January 23rd 2013, 9:57 pm

damn. I hope we don't get that updated LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus the Merc
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   January 23rd 2013, 11:52 pm

Legendslayer,

Could you tell me a bit more about this? What is the exploit? When did you find it?

I doubt FF will have this problem, but I'd like to hear more first.

Thanks,
Marcus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendslayer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   January 24th 2013, 12:11 am

It has to do with gifting, and it was discovered soon after the updates yesterday that enabled gifting. I would have sent you a PM but you must have them turned off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus the Merc
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   January 24th 2013, 12:14 am

I have re-enabled the feature.

Please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Marcus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Zzz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   January 24th 2013, 1:33 am

HA. Tell me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   

Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: