The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Troll the NSA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Troll the NSA   June 12th 2013, 11:50 am

...if anybody is interested or simply bored from playing Infinity Gates/farming ammo tonight:

http://trollthensa.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Troll the NSA   June 12th 2013, 5:19 pm

You're going to have to explain what that link is before I go clicking it. I'm paranoid enough without having good cause to think the NSA knows who I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
sphynx187
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Troll the NSA   June 12th 2013, 5:54 pm

We are trapperkeeper, we know everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Troll the NSA   June 12th 2013, 6:40 pm

DaedHead8 wrote:
You're going to have to explain what that link is before I go clicking it. I'm paranoid enough without having good cause to think the NSA knows who I am.
But, but...I'm a moderator now; you can trust me.

Copy from the website:

Let's jam up the NSA's scanners

IF MILLIONS OF US, ALL AT THE SAME EXACT TIME, CALL OR EMAIL SOMEONE WITH OUR KEYWORDS-OF-TERROR-FILLED SCRIPT,
WE CAN GIVE OUR NATION’S IMPRESSIVE SURVEILLANCE APPARATUS THE KIND OF TEST IT DESERVES.

They say they don’t read or listen to the contents of our messages. Why not test it out?

It'll be fun.

AT 7:00 PM EST ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, CALL/EMAIL THIS SCRIPT TO A FRIEND:

Hey! How’s it going? I’m all right.

My job is so shitty I wish I could overthrow my boss. It’s like this oppressive regime where only true believers in his management techniques will stay around. I work marathon-length hours and he’s made all these changes that have made it the worst architecture firm to work at in Manhattan. Like he moved the office to the Financial District and fired my assistant. She was the only one who knew where the blueprints were! I need access to those blueprints to complete my job! F my life, right? And he keeps trying to start all these new initiatives to boost revenue, but seriously we just need to stick to what we do best. There’s only one true profit center. I seriously feel ready to go on strike at any second.

I just read this article about how these free radical particles can cause the downfall of good health and accelerate aging. These could actually cause death to millions of Americans. If these particles are flying around undetected everywhere, does that mean we’re all radicalized?

Have you seen the second season of Breaking Bad? I just finished it. I couldn’t believe that episode where they poison the guy with ricin! That was the bomb! I won’t say any more because I don’t want to reveal the earth-shattering events to come.

Oh! So I’ve been planning a big trip for the summer. I’m thinking of visiting all of the most famous suspension bridges in the United States. So probably like the Golden Gate Bridge, The Brooklyn Bridge, and the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. I’m gonna bring my younger brother and I know he’ll want to go to bars, so I’m thinking of getting him a fake drivers license, but I hope that doesn’t blow up in my face.

Okay, I gotta run! I’m late for flight school. I missed the last class where we learn how to land, so I really can’t miss another one. Talk to you later!

They've done a fine job monitoring us. Let's see how they handle this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Troll the NSA   June 12th 2013, 8:02 pm

Haha! I love it. I will certainly be sending that email. Forgive me for thinking it was anything more malicious than that, can be too careful with Guantanamo Bay still around. I don't want to end up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Arthainius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Troll the NSA   June 13th 2013, 10:59 am

That is a firewall attack. Anonymous uses this method to break into big servers all the time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Troll the NSA   June 13th 2013, 1:56 pm

Emailing random friends this email is a DoS attack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Troll the NSA   June 21st 2013, 7:25 am

it's a "0 skill ddos" attack. You just use millions of other computers and waste a lot of bandwidth. Depending on your connection you could do it from 1 single computer, and it aint that hard to write a DDOS script, or you can just use the Ion cannon the anonymous released for general public to use Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troll the NSA   

Back to top Go down

Troll the NSA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1