The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 8:40 am

Thoughts?

100% Wisdom Modifier for both skills. Could this configuration with XiaoTigrey/Hellcat and Helio Assassin v2 be a viable option?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimey
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 12:32 pm

Still don't know the exact debuff calculations but I think the (then strong) debuff (WHEN both proc) won't make up for the damage you lose by replacing 2 strong attack mercs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 1:54 pm

In my experience with jwm2 the debuff to a raidbosses defense is negligible, but the fact that it hits you for 0 damage means your non savage non defense buffed mercs last the whole fight. If it procs at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faarao
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 2:01 pm

I don't think raid bosses have any defense to begin with. Even your worst common squadmate makes decent damage to it, compared to what he does to a normal map mob.

I tried buffed up debuff in BB, and at least there it didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 5:59 pm

If you remember the CXB event, I ran two yellows at one stage and they did nothing to help my squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 6:13 pm

Faarao wrote:
I don't think raid bosses have any defense to begin with. Even your worst common squadmate makes decent damage to it, compared to what he does to a normal map mob.

I tried buffed up debuff in BB, and at least there it didn't do anything.

I was thinking more in terms of lowering the raid boss' attack enough where it would act almost like a bluebot, only instead of raising your own defense, you're lowering the boss' attack. I was just trying to see if an L like Helio Ass could be useful or not. If he could replace a Foresighted blue bot, you'd gain a merc who hits twice + a potential double hit skill.

It would be interesting to know if he did have any effect on lowering raid boss attack stats because he could actually be quite useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 6:27 pm

it would be very useful if the raid boss turns out to be a multiple-hit Atk based raid boss like Nalac.
it may mean that your whole aquad survives 5 turns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 6:43 pm

probaly be ok for newish teams but those of us running black blue combos or incin golems they will do alot more damage
its only on single shots that my guys die and that doesnt really matter as allouts is where the points come from
ive already traded my two helios and picked up 3rd golem so im ready to pwn some bosses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 6:51 pm

so you going all attack based squad. cool  
interesting to see which does better, from experience incin procd more consistently for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markmolina777
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 11:42 pm

incin double buffed only does up to around 300-350 x6 plus 100,000 bleed while a black bot if procd by blues and a hellcat or a tigrey with 3 blues and a tigrey blacks hit for 600k x6 and with hellcat procin in between probably 700-800k x6 those stats are everything procin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 24th 2013, 11:53 pm

Incin doubke buffed does 2m damage
They do the same damage if have same buffers
Black prob do mode cos blue buffs all while golem doesnt but then golem does alot more damage then blue plus if they dont proc still get more damage from autos damage output will b similar
Hellcat buffed golem wouldnt do much less then blues if u add the damage that the golems and hellcst would do without incins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markmolina777
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 25th 2013, 12:09 am

lol trust me i was the one or maybe the first one to go 4 golems and 5 incin in raid but when i saw what blue and black bots could do in raid i sold them.all and went agi becuz u hit the nail in the head only if 1 blue bot procs all ur blacks do 200k damage instead of 1 golem proccin and only the 2 incin next to it gettin the effect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 25th 2013, 12:51 am

So what the average damage your team does on allout?
Without tigrey/hellcat say 5 blacks 4 blues or whatva best combo is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markmolina777
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 25th 2013, 1:05 am

well my highest output in raid when i went with incin and golem was 31 mil and black and blue was 42 mil all out and is also more consistent with average all out dmg was 23-27 mil with no savages but best lineup is 5 black 3 blues and tigrey v2 or hellcat when tigrey procs into blues its like having 6 blues proccin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duavae
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   June 25th 2013, 6:46 am

last raid the highest dmg done was 47mil by bot team. that's killing the SRB before all five turns were finished. crazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?   

Back to top Go down

Foresight + Demoralizer = Raid Boss Win or Fail?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1