The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
avatar

Posts : 945
Join date : 2013-03-19
Location : The Land of Lethal My Little Ponies

PostSubject: Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %   July 4th 2013, 10:43 pm

Dear Dakota Devs,

There appears to be a % error for the Mind Swell buff. It should be 70% like all the other buffs and not 30%. It had been updated in the JSON to show 70% during the raid event and now it's back to 30% again.

Can you please fix this?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
avatar

Posts : 945
Join date : 2013-03-19
Location : The Land of Lethal My Little Ponies

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %   July 5th 2013, 7:34 am

Issue resolved. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
avatar

Posts : 890
Join date : 2013-03-16
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %   July 6th 2013, 12:11 pm

Makes you wonder if the devs do lurk the forums...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
avatar

Posts : 945
Join date : 2013-03-19
Location : The Land of Lethal My Little Ponies

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %   July 6th 2013, 2:36 pm

Well Strap had complained rather, ahem, vociferously on their Facebook page as well. pirat  

Oh, and speaking of Strap, don't ever fight his team...ever. I think he's got the new unstoppable squad that even my Fistas can't penetrate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2013-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %   July 6th 2013, 8:03 pm

iirybackii wrote:
Well Strap had complained rather, ahem, vociferously on their Facebook page as well. pirat  

Oh, and speaking of Strap, don't ever fight his team...ever. I think he's got the new unstoppable squad that even my Fistas can't penetrate.  
. I like how this post is under the "suggestion box" lmao. For me were 1-1 against each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
avatar

Posts : 945
Join date : 2013-03-19
Location : The Land of Lethal My Little Ponies

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %   July 6th 2013, 8:28 pm

Yeah, but I'm 0-5 against them. I stopped after that and just let the streak reset to 0, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2013-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %   July 6th 2013, 11:40 pm

Well just so you know, it's still scary to see your name up pop up for pvp lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %   

Back to top Go down
 
Nocturnal Telepath Mind Swell Skill %
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: