The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 7th 2013, 8:16 pm

Enough is enough. It is no news that dakota is changing game micro to empty our wallets, but at least you could be subtle about it. It is no fun watching only 2 of 4 buffers buff, and then the enemy does 5/5 buffs. 5 erk gone. Next fight, 0/4, 4/5. 3rd, 4th, same. I understand bad luck, but no one can call this bad luck. There were also proc complaints during pvp. You want to force us to all out, muscle croocked proc rate with raw stats? Are you trying to make us hate this game?

Not to mention the "fug bug, *** rare, fug bug" available omega cells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 7th 2013, 8:54 pm

I second this. I've had nothing but buffless slapfights ever since floor 8 of the expert tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Nimey
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 8th 2013, 1:37 am

Also watch my thread about tower procs. I currently use it to my advantage though ssince the first 5 encounters in zone 10 my squad always procs the same and thus they don't get hurt at all. I'm collecting empirical data about proc rates in different events. So far I can say that for the normal maps the proc rate is as descripted. Need to collect more data but it doesn't look as good for tower maps and boss. And yeah with my latest 2 omega cells I managed to pull a fug bug again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paintballer58
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 8th 2013, 5:05 am

afaik gates have always been this way. rearrange ur squad until you find one that procs to ur liking

plus computer coding is never random it always consists of if/then statements to dictate function
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimey
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 8th 2013, 12:25 pm

Yeah, but you can code roll a 100 sided dice. If number between 1 and 30 = proc and if number betwen 31 and 70 dont proc. As random as randomness can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 8th 2013, 4:14 pm

No paint, there are algorhytms for random functions. I'm just saying here that dakota is really pushing it with this much proc manipulation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 9th 2013, 6:43 pm

I am pretty sure there is no proc manipulation on tower events. As paintballer said, rearrange your squad to reset the way things proc.

I have had my squad proc the same way every run on LVL 10 since the last time I rearranged it (probably 10 runs). For me my squad procs really well. I never have to use a medkit and over half the time my squad is untouched by the time I get to the boss. My squad procs the same way for each boss fight as well.

This isn't proc manipulation. This is an issue where the seed that the random number generation for procs is not resetting after each battle. Sure a lot of people whinge about the procs on tower, but I reckon it's just that the people who get good procs on tower don't get all excited and tell everyone about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laks0n
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 10th 2013, 12:51 pm

It is possible that I am wrong, but that is one of the reasons I made this post, to see the opinions of others. Maybe I used words too harsh, I was just annoyed at the time. This is unconfirmed, but I noticed a change that looks like your "proc reset" when you just swap your reserves in, so you can do it mid-battle. Would like some more info on this tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dokesh123
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   July 10th 2013, 5:19 pm

When one of ur character levels up the proc seed is reset. This is one of the way to change proc rates beside swapping characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?   

Back to top Go down

Do you people think we are blind or just stupid?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1